Bunnie Rabbot X Male Fox Reader Part 1

What was once fought as a nice moment to relax was suddenly turned into a fierce fight as sonic and some of his friends were ambushed by a ruthless robot who goes by the name of KR-1 as they were relaxing in a open field. The large KR-1 towered over sonic and his friends with that body made of steel and his body in the shape of a wolf with large razor sharp claws and teeth. He is able to hold off both knuckles, sonic and bunnie as they attack him with a barrage of punches, kicks and even sonic's spin ball at full power just knocks KR-1 back abit. Tails meanwhile is trying to think of a way to stop the robot but it seems no matter what plan he thinks of, the robot counters whatever they throw at him.

(Tails): Come on, there has to be something we can do!

As tails was thinking, knuckles tries to attack the robot from the side with a strong right hook but it is quickly countered by the large robot as he holds up his left arm to block the attack.

(Kr-1): I heard about your great strength from the doctor but I have to say I am not impressed.

(Knuckles): Dammit!

(Kr-1): Let's see how great your pain endurance is!

The robot quickly grabs onto knuckles's right hand and starts to slowly squeeze it.

(Knuckles): AAAAAHHHH!! 

(Bunnie): Hang on sugah!

Bunnie files towards the robot using the jets on her feet and as she gets close enough she stops her jets, faces her feet towards the robot and as he looks over at bunnie he gets a good metal boot straight to the face which actually manages to damage him which tails and bunnie quickly realize.

(Tails): That's it! the reason are attacks aren't doing anything is because his body is too tough for our bare fists and feet but since bunnie's legs are metal like his and if hit with enough force it should do damage!

(Bunnie): Looks like your luck has ran out!

(Kr-1): That won't save you!

Kr-1 throws knuckles into bunnie which knocks the two back and just as he does this he turns his attention to tails.

(Kr-1): Since your the brains of the ground, I will take you down first!

(Tails): Oh no!

Kr-1 starts to run towards with his right hand suddenly turns into a blade.

(Sonic): TAILS RUN NOW!

(Sally): TAILS!

Sonic runs towards kr-1 to try and stop him but unfortunately he was not quick enough to stop the robot's attack as tails tries to dodge out of the way.

(Sonic): NOOOOO!!!

The fox's eyes widen as the blade gets closer and closer to him but suddenly a hooded figure leaps out of the woods behind tails and reaches out towards the blade of kr-1 with a metal hand with the only thing heard is a loud clang.

(Kr-1): What!?

Everyone is shocked as the large robot comes to sudden stop as this person is holding tightly onto his blade but while is still quite shaken he notices a tail similar to his coming from the hooded figure.

(Kr-1): Who are you!?

Just as the robot finishes his blade is snapped in two by the figure squeezing his hand on the blade and just as he does this his metal hand morphs into a cannon.

(Kr-1): Oh no you don't-

Before the robot could attack the unknown figure, the cannon fires and launches kr-1 flying back a good bit until a large explosion goes off.