Mount Lady X Male Hero Reader X Midnight

It looked to be a losing battle as the villains started to overpower deku and the others with the help of numbers and the nomu which was made to counter all might. However as mr anizawa was about to meet his end at the hands of some of the villains and deku was about to get killed by shigaraki, something bursts into the training camp which makes everyone stop what there doing and look over to see the massive smoke cloud. 

(Shigaraki): Now what?

There was a long silence as footsteps can be heard coming from the smoke cloud with two figures slowly walking out of it and to everyone's shock one of them turns out to a very angry looking all might and another person with (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair and wears quite casual clothes.

(Villain 1): I-Is that all might?

(Villain 2): He looks intimidating.....

(Villain 3): Yeah but who is the one next to him?

Meanwhile with all might and the unknown person.

(????): So what's the plan all might? you want me to deal with the monster and the weirdo with hands over his face.

(All might): Yes, I shall rescue the others but please make sure you don't kill any of them and only knock them out.

(????): Tch fine, however that creature will be the unlucky one.

Within a second both y/n and all might dash forward and take out a large amount of the villains with just a wave of your hand and while all might gets the young heroes away from the villains, you on the other hand dash towards the nomu who quickly notices you and holds anizawa up as a shield.

(Y/n): You cowardly bitch.....

Your eyes go red as your hair spikes up and also goes bright red and within a second you speed around anizawa and deliver a powerful punch go to the right side of the nomu's mouth which completely shatters it and makes the nomu drop anizawa.

(Shigaraki): Who the hell is that!?

(kurogiri): I don't know, I have never seen him before!

(Shigaraki): That nomu was made to fight all might! How is he dealing with it so easily!

The nomu tries to counter with a barrage of punches but you manages to dash around the nomu quick enough to get behind him until the nomu swings it's left arm around to try and hit you until you jump up into the air and as you are right above the nomu you grab onto his large right shoulder to stop yourself and pull back your right fist.

(Y/n): So long freak!

With a large amount of force you punch the nomu's head with your right fist and to everyone's shock you hit the nomu so hard that his head get crushed into his torso and soon enough his entire torso gets pushed into the ground with the very ground cracking due to the force of your punch.

(Bakugou): No...way!

(Deku): He took out that monster with no problem.

(Todoroki): With him and all might around now we should easily have an advantage.

You pull your fist out of the remains of the nomu and walk over to anizawa.

(Y/n): You are quite banged up pal.

(Anizawa): Ha...ha I thought you were away?

(Y/n): I got a call from all might about what happened so I quickly ran here.

(Anizawa): Y-You ran?

(Y/n): Yep!

You look over at deku, bakugou and todoroki.