Sessyoin Kiara X Male Reader

Things have really interesting since I summoned seesyoin kiara and she herself is quite a strange servant with the whole stomach opening thing and she does get a bit touchy sometimes and can be quite flirty with me but other than that I enjoy her company and not gonna lie she really made my life alot more fun.

(Kiara): Master~

You hear a familiar voice behind you while you were cooking and a few seconds later a pair of arms wrapped around you and brought you into a tight hug.

(Y/n): Good morning kiara did you have a good sleep?

(Kiara): Yes however it would of being better if you were sleeping with me~

(Y/n): You would probably eat me if I sleep with you.

(Kiara): Awwww but I get lonely without you next to me~

(Y/n): (sigh) Alright I will sleep with you tonight however please don't do anything weird.

(Kiara): No promises~

(Y/n's mind): I am probably going to be swallowed hole tonight.

(Kiara): Mmmmmm your cooking always smells so nice~

(Y/n): Try not to get too excited now.

(Kiara): Say master can I hold you while you cook?

(Y/n): Sure just don't blame me if something hot hits your hands.

(Kiara): I will be fine~

Kiara tightens her hold on you while you continue with making some breakfast and while it was a little harder to make the food you did manage in the end with kiara luckily not getting burnt by anything. 

(Y/n): Okay kiara would you kindly unhand me so I can put the food on the table?

(Kiara): Okay.

Kiara very slowly unhands you and backs away a little as you bring the food over to the table, put it on the table and then you sit down with kiara sitting down next to you.

(Y/n): Eat up now kiara.

(Kiara): I will.

The two of you eat up the food pretty quickly and you got up and cleaned the plates.

(Y/n): Did you enjoy your breakfast? 

(Kiara): Yes it was wonderful~

(Y/n): That's good to hear.

(Kiara): What shall we do now?

(Y/n): Hmmm how about we watch some things on the tv?

(Kiara): Alright as long as I get to sit very close to you~

(Y/n): Haha you can just don't do anything okay?

Kiara smirks at you, licks her lips, turns around and walks away while having a sway on her hips.

(Y/n's mind): Okay I better be on high alert for now.

You follow kiara with caution as you see her sitting on the couch.

(Kiara): Come on master have a seat~

(Y/n): Um I think I shall sit on the chair thank you instea-

Just as you were making your way to the chair kiara grabs your left arm and pulls you onto the couch.

(Kiara): Oh I can't have that master you may catch a cold sitting alone~

(Y/n): O-Okay I will sit here.

(Kiara): Good boy~

Kiara cuddles up to you and rests her head on your shoulder.

(Y/n): You know you are getting really clingy lately.

(Kiara): Am I?

(Y/n): Yeah I mean I don't mind it but why are you doing it so much?

(Kiara): Well I have taking quite a liking to you.

(Y/n): R-Really?

(Kiara): Indeed ever since you first summoned me I loved your caring nature, and of course how you look~

(Y/n): W-Well thank you.

(Kiara): Your welcome~

(Y/n): A-Anyway what do you want to watch?

(Kiara): I would not mind seeing anything.

(Y/n): Okay how about a.........romance movie?

(Kiara): Sure.

You grab the remote, turn on the tv and switch channels until you get to a normal romantic movie with kiara cuddling up to you a little more as you find your movie.

(Kiara's mind): He did not object to me liking him so tonight I think I shall make my move~

The two of you sit for a good hour and a half watching the movie with it ending in a happy way.

(Y/n): That was great to see them get together.

(Kiara): Yes it was a nice ending.

(Y/n): If you want to kiara you can help me around the house.

(Kiara): Gladly.

(Timeskip)

For the rest of the day kiara helped you around the house with chores by either watering the flowers, cutting the grass or cleaning up rooms in the house and when you were done you started to feel exhausted with kiara feeling the same so both you and her went straight into bed however just as you went into your room kiara says she has a very special surprise for you as a reward for being a good master which interested you so you decided to wait in your room and sit on your bed for a good few minutes until the room opens up which makes to look however just as you see kiara your eyes widen and your face goes completely red as she is now wearing a very revealing outfit with only a small amount of clothing blocking her..........woman parts.

(Y/n): K-Kiara w-why are you wearing that?

Kiara does not say anything as she closes the door behind her and locks it.

(Y/n): K-Kiara?

Kiara walks over to your with a sway to her hips and sits on your lap.

(Kiara): (licks lips) So how should I eat you up?~

(Y/n): E-Eat me?

(Kiara): Don't worry I will go nice....(pushes you onto the bed) and slow~

(Y/n's mind): Mum, dad.......I think am going to become either a man or kiara's lunch tonight.......

(A/n): Done and done sorry this took a while serious family stuff come up so I had to stop writing for a couple of days and I hope you liked this chapter.