Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 1

While preparing for going to another timeline to attack towa gets called by her grandfather for an important mission.

(Towa): What is it you need grandfather?

(Mechikabura): Towa it is time we bring in a fighter far greater than any of our allies.

(Towa): What far greater? but if a fighter that strong were to exist wouldn't we know of the fighter?

(Mechikabura): That is true but from the looks of it he lowered his power to a point were even we can not sense him.

(Towa): Do you know of this man?

(Mechikabura): Well i knew his parents they were dear friends of mine until the kai of time killed them but she never knew they had a child so i took him into hiding so he could be safe and after that i was sealed away but even then he seems to still be alive and he seems to be very strong now.

(Towa): When shall we go and get him?

(Mechikabura): Now would be best don't want to keep him waiting.

(Towa): Alright grandfather i will inform mira and dabura.

(Mechikabura): Fine enough.

Towa leaves while Mechikabura goes over to a window looking at the view of the demon realm.

(Mechikabura): Now our victory is certain.

After a few minutes towa returns telling everyone of what's going on and she and Mechikabura leave to find the warrior that appeared.

After 3 hours of traveling towa and Mechikabura arrive near a strange area with purple lighting going off, large creatures moving around and a large castle inside a deep crater.

(Towa): Is this it?

(Mechikabura): Yes my granddaughter it is.

They both fly down landing in front of a large gate which suddenly opens as they walk forward.

(Towa): Were we expected? 

(Mechikabura): Seems like it.

They both walk in and where greeted by a small gremlin-like demon.

(Gremlin demon): Ah it is a pleasure to meet you lord Mechikabura and you too mistress towa.

(Mechikabura): I take it your one of his servants.

(Gremlin demon): Why yes and i take it your here to see him.

(Mechikabura): Indeed

(Gremlin demon): Follow me 

He walks off with towa and Mechikabura close behind.

After a little walk they stop in front of 2 big doors and the gremlin demon opens them slowly.

(Gremlin demon): Master they are here.

A voice is suddenly heard from inside the room.

(????): Thank you my servant now you 2 you can come in.

As Mechikabura and towa walk in the candles on each side of the room light up revealing different types of female demons each with different skin colors, different sizes, different bust sizes and Different body features.

(slightly buff purple female demon): Welcome hehehehe

(Towa): H-Hi

Some of the girls giggle at towa's shyness.

(Tall red female demon): Master pay attention this time won't you.

As the light from the candles reach the end of the room a tall buff man with black hair, red eyes, white skin and a large saiyan-like tail is revealed sitting on a throne groping 2 female saiyans by the ass who are sitting on him.

(????): Hey i always pay attention!

(Tall red female demon): Yep of course you do.

Some of the girls next to her start giggling.

(????): Yeah yeah (looks at the 2 female saiyans on his lap) okay you 2 you had your fun now off.

(Female saiyan 1): AWWWWWW!

(Female saiyan 2): You better make it up to us later!

(????): I will don't worry now just sit down next to me.

They both sit on smaller throne like chairs next to the man.

(????): So i take it you felt my signal and that is what brought you here.

(Mechikabura): Indeed and i must say you have gotten alot stronger than even me now i am impressed.

(????): Well i have being training hard and thanks to my saiyan genes i got stronger alot faster.

(Towa): Saiyan genes?

(????): Yes miss i am half saiyan-half demon.

(Towa): Interesting but anyway my name is towa it is a pleasure to meet you (she bows)

(????): My name is y/n please to meet you too.

(Towa): I am pleased you have manners giving of what you are.

(Y/n): Well the person who saved my life is in front of me it is only right i keep my manners in check.

(Pink skinned demon): For once hehehehe.

(Y/n): You are so going to get punish for that later.

(Pink skinned demon): Can't wait for that (she licks her lips)

(Mechikabura): Now then i have a favor for you.

(y/n): What would that be?

(Mechikabura): I want you to help us defeat the kai of time and her minions.

(Y/n): You mean the one who killed my parents?

(Mechikabura): Yes her but during our time in isolation she has gathered powerful warriors in fact they are saiyans like you with her.

(Y/n): Other saiyans.......any females?

(Towa): Yes there are 6 and they are others too that are not saiyan why do you ask?

You give off a sinister smirk.

(y/n): Oh noting just wondering (he stands up) alright i will help you.

(Mechikabura): Splendid we are going to attack a timeline when we get back so you could use it as a warm up.

(Y/n): Fair enough (looks at his 2 saiyan servants) You come with me.

(The female saiyans): OKAY! (they jumps up)

(Y/n): Everyone else keep an eye on my castle until my return and if you do a good job i will reward you.

(Everyone else) YES MASTER!

(y/n): Now then (a dark aura comes off you) it is time i show these saiyans how to really fight.

End of part 1

(A/n): Ah part 1 is done i hoped you liked it and i will be doing more stories on this book for a bit since i'm taking a break from the rwby book so sorry about that.