Dark Tohka X Male Reader X Alter Saber

It was a lovely sunny day on the town of (t/n) and you were getting some food and drinks.

(Y/n): (sigh) Okay this time I might as well get a lot of food and drinks this time.

You go into the shop and buy whatever stuff you needed and soon exited the shop.

(Y/n): Right now time to get back home.

You make your way back to your house however as you are almost there to your house.....

(Man): Hey you!

(Y/n): Hm?

You turn around to see a man with a knife.

(Man): Hand over the things you bought and you don't get hurt.

(Y/n):........Screw off.

The man's eyes widen at your response.

(Man): W-What!? are you stupid? I SAID HAND OVER THE SHOPPING!

The man runs at you ready to stab you however you drop your shopping and ready yourself.

(Man): HA!

The man thrust his knife forward towards your stomach however you move to the side and grab his right arm with your left arm.

(Man): Wha!

(Y/n): Like I said.....

You punch the side of man's head with your right fist which knocks him to the side.

(Y/n): Screw off.

The man regains his focus and looks at you with a look of rage.

(Man): YOU LITTLE SHI-

Suddenly before the man could attack you again and fist hits the side of his face and the force of the punch sends his flying far away.

(Y/n): (takes a deep breath) Thank you saber.

(Alter Saber): Are you alright y/n?

(Y/n): Yes although I could of dealt with him myself.

(Alter Saber): Sorry but I could not stop myself from hitting him.

(Y/n): Alright.

You go to pick up the shopping bags however saber picks them up instead.

(Alter Saber): I will bring them in for you.

(Y/n): Thank you (smiles)

The two of you go into the large house and head right into the kitchen were saber puts the shopping on the table.

(Y/n): I take it tohka is in the dojo.

(Alter Saber): Yes although she is quite angry right now due to me beating her in a duel.