Rias Gremory X Humanoid Futa Dragon Reader X Venelana Gremory

You know all you wanted was some alone time with rias however there is already something getting in the way and that something just so happens to be an annoying shit head known as riser who wanted to rias away from you......however what he failed to realize was the golden rule that you should never do to a dragon and that was take away their treasure.

In a fit of rage you crushed riser group of lackeys and gave chase after riser were you found him and rias about to do the wedding ceremony with everyone in the area looking at you in shock.

(Venelana): Oh dear.

(Rias): Y/N!

You see rias looking quite scared as riser has gripped onto her one of her arms quite tightly which only set you off even more.

(Y/n): RISER! YOU BETTER UNHAND RIAS OR THAT ARM OF YOUR IS COMING OFF!

(Riser): HAHAHAHA! do you really think you can order riser around you dog-

Before riser could finish he notices that you suddenly vanish which shocks him and seconds later her feels something grabbing onto his left arm tightly which makes him look to see you right there next to him.

(Y/n):......I warned you.

With zero effort you crush riser's arm that has grabbed onto rias which causes the phoenix to scream in pain and back away from you and rias.

(Rias): Y/n!

Rias quickly wraps her arms around your neck as you return the hug.

(Riser): HOW DARE YOU! I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE FOR THIS!

You glare at riser as you let go of rias and get in between her and riser.

(Y/n): I would love to see you try chicken 

(Sirzechs): Hmm it would seem things got serious.

(Y/n): How about this riser I challenge you for the right to have rias.

Riser makes a sinister smirk as he crosses his arms.

(Riser): Fine I accept your challenge! However when I riser win, I will not only take rias as my wife but you also as my slave!

Rias narrows her eyes at riser as she then look over at you again with worried eyes until slowly look over at her with a smile.

(Y/n): Don't worry rias, this will be over quite quickly.

Rias smiles at your confidence.

(Rias): Try not to get too hurt.

(Y/n): Oh please I will probably not get hurt at all.

(Timeskip)

You and riser stand in a large arena with rias and her family looking on as you crack her knuckles while death glaring riser.

(Y/n): A dragon vs a phoenix.......this is totally not a one sided battle.

(Riser): Indeed it will be a one sided fight and one that will go in my favor.

(Y/n): (smiles) You really are full of yourself.

Riser with a cocky grin on his face brings out his large flame wings however you shrug your shoulders, clench your fists and suddenly your muscles get much larger.

(Riser): What!?

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Two massive dragon wings and a long tail come out of you as your roar shakes the very arena around you with rias looking on with a small smile, however what she did not notice was her mother looking at you with lust in her eyes.