Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 16

As your energy increases towa and the other demons start to sense your power.

(Dabura): What is that power!?

(Mechikabura): Hmmmmm it appears that is from y/n.

(Putine): N-No way!

(Gravy): What kind of crazy power does that guy have!

(Towa):......This is noting compared to what I felt when we went after baby.

(Dabura): What!

(Mechikabura):..........

Back with you as you quickly punch selluna in the stomach which sends her flying back but you quickly give chase, catch up to her and grab her right leg to which you dive down to the ground and slam her into the ground with immense force.

(Selluna): GA!

You throw selluna to the side and watch as she smacks into a large amount of rocks and comes to a hard stop against a wall.

(Caulifla): Holy shit he made quick work of her!

(Android 18): Quite impressive.

(Kale): Are they okay?

(Viola): I am sure they are okay kale.

You slowly turn to the rest of the girls which makes them immediately get into a battle stance however kale and viola start to shake.

(Y/n): Who's next?

(Selluna): ME!

You turn your head to see a fist connect with the left side of your face and knock you back a bit.

(Y/n): Tch...

(Selluna): HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Selluna begins to attack you with heavy punches to your stomach, face and chest however while you do get effected by her attacks you don't take much damage and as selluna tries to hit your face you move to the side.

(Selluna): Dammit!

(Y/n): RAH!

You hit selluna hard in the stomach with a powerful left handed uppercut which makes selluna's eyes go white and knocks the wind out of her.

(Y/n): Hmph...

You pull your left hand away and quickly elbow selluna in the face which knocks her back a little and soon enough it make her land on her back on the ground.

(Y/n):............

You stare at selluna for a good few seconds until you slowly start to walk over to her however just as you get close to her caulifla fires a red beam at you and the beam hits you.

(Caulifla): Tch.

The smoke slowly clears to reveal you are unharmed.

(Caulifla): Dammit!

You slowly turn away from selluna and face caulifla and the others.

(Y/n): Sorry caulifla but your attacks won't even hurt me as I am now.

(Caulifla): I am not done yet!

Caulifla starts to power up which makes the area around you shake.

(Caulifla): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Caulifla's hair starts to get longer and longer and her eyebrows slowly disappear.

(Android 18): Her power is going up at a crazy rate!