Seaport Hime X Female Neko Reader

You were a young girl who took up a position as one of the main attacking ships on the admiral's fleet to help defend against the abyssals who came from the depths of the ocean however what makes you different from the girls of the admiral's fleet is that you were a neko which the girls found adorable and in time you became friends with them however when you out on missions what you didn't realize is that one of abyssals took a liking to you too to which the other abyssals happily decided to help get this girl their comrade was talking about.

Everything was going fine with you and your allies winning against the abyssals however what you did not know was that they were luring you into a trap and just as you were ready to finish off the remaining abyssals a massive horde of them shot out from the oceans in front of you and they go on the offensive taking out some of the minor ships on your fleet and damaging some of the stronger ships however before the abyssals wiped you all out you come up with a plan to at least get your allies out of the way.

(Y/n): Guys I will get their attention while you all fall back!

(Kongou): Are you insane you will die!

(Y/n): I don't care just GO!

You use your full speed to dash forward right at the army of abyssals.

(Kougou): Y/N!

(Nagato): Come on kougou we must go now!

You shoot out your torpedoes and they speed towards some of the abyssals destroying them in the process which gets their attention.

(Battleship Hime): Hm? ah there she is (turns to a girl with a strange tail) you go get her

(Re-Class Battleship):  (smirks) Got it

The crazy girl speeds forward and heads right at you.

(Y/n): Huh? oh great this bitch.

(Re-Class Battleship): HAHAHAHAHAHA 

You launch your torpedoes at her but she easily moves out of the way.

(Y/n): Dammit! 

You try to fire again but noting happens.

(Y/n): Crap am out!

You turn to face re-class battleship again but you don't see her.

(Y/n): What? where is she?

Suddenly something pulls you underwater by your feet and as you are underwater the other abyssals go under too.

(Y/n's mind): C-Can't breathe

You look down and see the crazy girl has grabbed onto you with her large tail but before you could do anything about it a hand covers your mouth which makes you look up to see the battleship hime from before.

(Battleship Hime): We have you now but don't worry noting will happen to you for someone really wants to see you (smiles)

You struggle to breathe and slowly but surly enough you go unconscious. 

You slowly regain your conscious and open your eyes to find yourself lying on the floor in a weird room covered in cute toys, soft flooring and 2 beds one being small while the other being huge.

(Y/n): Where am I?

Suddenly a huge door opens in front of you and you see a tall woman with huge claw-like hands come walking into the room.

(Y/n): What!? an abyssals!

The tall woman simply stares at you until she suddenly looks down at her feet.