Caulifla and Kale X Female Universe 7 Saiyan

You were among the strongest beings in universe 7 however you felt your universe was lacking in terms of strong opponents after all having to fight the same 2 saiyans that being goku and vegeta over and over again you felt bored of them but when you saw universe 6's team during the little mini fight you had with them you felt interested if there can be people like hit who can skip time imagine what other fighters there will be so you decided to go with cabba to his home planet known as planet sadal which was a planet filled with saiyan which got your attention.

(Cabba): Say i want to ask are there other saiyans alive in your universe?

(Y/n): Well in terms of full-blooded saiyans me, goku and vegeta but there are hybrid saiyans back on earth and they are the children of goku and vegeta.

(Cabba): Wait they had children together?

(Y/n): No you idiot! they had children with 2 other earthlings.

(Cabba): oooooooh.

(Y/n): (Sigh) so how long now until we get to your planet?

(Cabba): Not long now.

(Y/n): Alright 

After 30 minutes have passed you finally arrived on planet sadal landing next to a small house.

(Y/n): This your house?

(Cabba): No this is were renso lives he was a captain of the sadala defense force until he retired cuz of his injury.

(Y/n): I see 

(Cabba): Renso! i am back!

Seconds later the door of the house opens and a middle-aged looking saiyan coming out while holding onto a walking stick.

(Renso): Cabba it has been a while since i last saw you how have you been?

(Cabba): I have been doing great renso and guess what i found out about something called super saiyan.

(Renso): Super saiyan?

(Cabba): Here i will show you

Cabba starts to power up with his eyes turning green and with a shout he turns super saiyan.

(Renso): Whoa.....your amazing cabba your power is crazy high now.

(Cabba): Hahaha thank you it was thanks to another saiyan called vegeta who helped me turn into this.

(Renso): I see also who is this woman with you?

(Cabba): Oh this is y/n she is a saiyan from universe 7 

(Y/n): Yo

(Renso): Pleased to meet you i hope cabba has not given you any trouble.

(Y/n): Nah the kid was on his best behavior.

(Cabba): Hey! i am not a kid!

(Renso and y/n): hahahahahaha!

(Cabba): (sigh)

(Renso): Say cabba why don't you introduce y/n to my younger sister.

(Cabba): Huh you sure i am not good with her she is quite.....mean.

(Y/n): You do realize i am far more dangerous than some meanie.

(Cabba): I know but it is just she is quite scary when she is mad.

(Y/n): Awwww (you pick up cabba) Don't worry i won't let the big bad.....(you look at renso) what is her name?

(Renso): Caulifla.