Dominant Werbellia X Female Reader

You are a young warrior that joined werbellia's group after she found you in a village at a young age and took you in however instead of making you a slave like the other women she kidnapped she decided to take things easy with you however she does like to be very dominant-like when you and her are alone.

Things became interesting when the warrior known as leina the person who defeated aldra was spotted traveling alone and of course werbellia wanted to add her to her collection of servants so she used her magic of necromancy to kidnap her but from the look of it the skeletons were having trouble with her so she sends you to get her.

(Werbellia): Y/n sweetie can you go and bring that girl to me.

(Y/n): As you wish (you bow)

(Liliana): Hey what about me?

(Werbellia): You will stay here you may be skilled but if that girl really is the winner of the queen's blade tournament you will stand no chance.

(Liliana): Fine....

Liliana takes out her telescope and looks out at leina dealing with the skeletons easily that is until you jump down and land with a thud.

(Leina): Huh?

(Y/n): My master wants me to being you to her so if you don't want to be harmed I would come quietly.

(Leina): Sorry but I won't come quietly.

Leina charges at you with her sword raised high.

(Y/n): Then you leave me no choice.....

You stand there waiting for leina to take a swing and when she takes a downward swing you jump back but before leina could get ready for another swing you jump forward and punch leina in the stomach.

(Leina): Agh!

You grab her by the face and headbutt her knocking her out and you put her over your shoulders.

(Y/n): Done.

You walk over to the large ship and you take a massive leap and land on the dock of the ship and you make your way into the ship.

Little Timeskip

(Y/n): I have her werbellia.

You walk into werbellia's room with leina who has awakened following close behind you with a chain wrapped around her arms.

(Werbellia): Good work y/n now bring her here.

You nod and you begin to drag leina towards werbellia knocking her down to her knees when leina is right in front of werbellia.

(Werbellia): Hello there winner of the 30th queen's blade tournament it really is nice to see you.

(Leina): Tch who are you!

You get mad at leina's rudeness so you lift her up again and give a good slap across her ass.

(Leina): Kyaa! 

(Y/n): You will get another unless you keep your manners in check.

Leina glares at you with teeth bared but before she could anything you knock back down to her knees.

(Werbellia): No need to be hostile y/n now go bring me some food please.

(Y/n): As you wish (looks at leina) don't try anything or you will get a slap.

(Leina): Tch....

You give the chain to werbellia and you go get food on a nearby table getting some food for her and you bring it over to werbellia were she takes one.