Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 11

You make your way down to the main entrance of the your castle and you open the door to see towa and putine standing there.

(Y/n): Hello again ladies.

(Towa): Hello again I'm sorry about banging on your door again but we found someone who may be of your liking.

(Y/n): I see well were is this person?

(Towa): You can come out now!

(????): Fine....

You look to your left to see a woman with blue skin, pointy ears and orange hair come out from the rocks and walks over to you.

(Y/n): Well well well who are you?

The woman bows a little as she stops in front of you

(Zangya): My name is zangya my lord.

(Y/n): A nice name for a nice looking lady.

Zangya smirks at that comment.

(Zangya): (giggles) Thank you my lord and I must say I am impressed with what I see~

(Y/n): That is nice to hear~

(Towa): We will have a mission for you soon so for now you could show her around her new home.

(Y/n): Alright (looks at zangya) shall we?

(Zangya): Lead the way.

While you and zangya head inside towa and putine head off.

(Y/n): Since you will be staying here I will show you the rest of the people living in this place.

You open up the doors to the main throne room and as you do you are greeted by the many female demons sitting around in it.

(Female demon 1): Ah master you are here~

(Female demon 2): Will you be using us again~

(Y/n): Hahaha no not now my lovelies.

The female demons frown in disappointment but they soon quickly look at zangya who just entered the room.

(Female demon 3): Who is that master?

(Y/n): This girls is the new person living here so make sure you treat her nicely.

(Female demons): Yes my lord!

(Zangya): You sure get around.

(Y/n): Hahahaha yeah I do.

You walk up to your throne and sit on it with zangya stopping in front of you.

(Y/n): Selvaria, Luna, Caulifla, kale and 18 get in here now!

Within an instant the 4 female saiyans and the cyborg were right in the middle of the throne room.