Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 14

While you are heading towards your castle caulifa, kale and viola are still training in the arena with selvaria and luna knocking them around like noting.

(Caulifla): HOLD STILL!

Caulifla goes in for a strong right handed punch however selvaria simply side steps out of the way.

(Caulifla): GRRRR!

(Selvaria): (smirks) Too slow.

Selvaria delivers a powerful kick to caulifa's stomach and knocks her into one of the walls of the room.

(Selvaria): Keep trying.

Meanwhile luna is blocking attacks from both kale and viola but the two saiyans suddenly stop and jump back.

(Kale): Raaaahhhhh!

(Viola): Haaaaaa!

Kale powers up into her controlled berserk form and viola powers up to super saiyan 3.

(Luna): (smirks) Now things are getting fun.

Luna powers up as both kale and viola charge at her both as the two female saiyan go in for another barrage of attacks luna suddenly speeds towards them and goes past them.

(Kale): So fast!

Luna appears behind them with her arms crossed but as the two female saiyans go to turn around the are suddenly hit from a barrage of attacks while luna is doing noting.

(Kale): GA!

(Viola): AGH!

They both cough out blood as they fall to the ground hard.

(Luna): Come on I know you can take more than that!

Kale and viola slowly start to get up and turn to luna.

(Kale): HA!

Kale fires a ki blast at luna however luna stands there and takes the blast.

(Luna): Tch.

Luna clears the smoke by sending out a burst of her energy but as she looks at kale she notices viola is gone.

(Luna): A sneak attack?

Luna turns around to see viola behind her going for a kick which almost hits her but luna ducks making viola miss her attack.

(Viola): Dammit!

Luna smiles as she goes to reach for viola's face but kale quickly grabs viola's tail and pulls her away from luna.

(Viola): Hey don't grab my tail!

(Kale): Hey I saved you idiot!

(Luna): FOCUS!

Luna grabs both the heads of kale and viola and hits them against each other.