Male Reader X ???? (Halloween Special)

It was cold, dark and stormy night as a young man head back to his home after a hard days work in his land rover but as he head up a long road to his house in a hill his car suddenly bumps into something making the young man jump quite a bit from his seat.

(Y/n): What the hell!?

He brakes hard as his car comes to a noisy stop and the young man quickly exits his car and runs over to the back of his car

(Y/n): Did I hit something?

The young man look around the back of his land rover and look under it as well but he could see noting which makes him scratch his head in confusion.

(Y/n): I guess I hit a rock.

Suddenly a loud lighting strike comes down nearby which makes the man jump quite a bit but what he did not notice was that at the opened door to his car a dark silhouetted figure with a very lanky body stands there and very quickly and quietly crawls into the car with the man not noticing at all.

(Y/n): I better get home.

The young man runs into his car, closes the door and speeds off to his house without noticing that just behind his seat a figure is siting there.......staring right at the back of his head.

(Timeskip)

The man arrives at his house and drives into his garage and heads out of the car.

(Y/n): (yawn) God I am so exhausted.

 He closes his car door and locks it and heads into his house while not noticing a strange shadow-like thing coming out through the closed car door and going out of his garage.

Meanwhile the young man heads into the kitchen, go over to the fridge, open it, take out a water bottle and have a quick drink from it.

(Y/n): Hmmm.

He look at his watch to see it is 8pm and then he looks over at his tv in the other room.

(Y/n): I guess I could stay up for about an hour.

He heads over to the living room, sits down on his big sofa, turns on his tv and watches his favorite channel.

(1 hour later) 

(Y/n): (big yawn) Okay I should probably get some sleep now.

He turns off the tv and gets off his sofa but while he does this a knock is suddenly heard at his front door.

(Y/n): Huh? who the hell is that?

He slowly gets up and goes over to the window in the living room and very slowly peaks out through the curtains to see if he can see who is knocking on the door but he sees noting.

(Y/n): What?

While he is still looking out he hears another knock but this time it comes from the door to his garage which gives y/n the creeps a little but he decides to be brave and head over to the door to the garage but when he gets there and opens it he sees noting.

(Y/n): Who is there!

He calls out to see if anyone would reply but no one does which freaks him out even more and he quickly back into house and locks the garage door but just before he could go upstairs to his room he suddenly freezes when he hears a spine chilling wail coming from outside.

(The wail sounds similar to the banshee wail from darby o'gill)

He turns towards the front door as he hears more knocking coming from the front door as the wails starts to slightly louder after each knock.

(Y/n): G-Go away!

The knocking gets more and more louder as y/n starts to back away to the stairs and his breathing gets more and more faster.

(Y/n): I SAID GO AWAY!

Just as he finishes the knocking and wails stop and noting but complete silence happens besides y/n's breathing.

(????):.............y/n..............

Y/n's eyes widen hearing a strange echoed voice calling out his name but starts to make him sneak a bit.

(????): Why?............why won't you let me in y/n?.................

(Y/n): W-Who are you? and how do you know my name?

(????): I am your wife silly and I have come to take you home.

(Y/n): But I am home! and I have no wife!

(????): You silly this place is a cage and I have come to release you from it.

(Y/n): JUST GO AWAY!

(????):....No........

(Y/n): I.SAID.GO.AWAY!

An eerie silence occurs after y/n outburst but that is quickly stopped when the voice says one last thing would makes y/n regret his decision.

(????):....Fine then I shall take you.......Forcefully.........

Within seconds the front door gets broken to pieces as a large lanky figure with razor sharp teeth, large hands with sharp claws on the end of each finger, a long tail and two soul piercing red eyes comes bursting into y/n's house as it roars at him

(Y/n): HOLY FUCK!!

Y/n fully turns around and runs up the stairs with the large monster crawling after him with a ear to ear smile on it's face.

(Y/n): FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Y/n manages to get up to the top of his stairs and runs down to his room at the end of the small hallway with the beast just about getting to the top of the stairs as he gets into his room.

(Y/n): SHIT!

Y/n slam the door shut, lock it and quickly turn to the big window in his room and run over to it and go to open it.

(Y/n): COME ON! COME ON!

Y/n was just about open the window when the monster bursts through the door, sees him and quickly leaps over and bites down on his right shoulder.

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The monster pulls him away from the window and slams him down onto the bedroom floor and gets on top of him.

(????): No where to run now~

(Y/n): P-PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

(????): Awww don't worry I won't hurt you again~

She slowly moves her face very close to y/n while keeping that ear to ear smile.

(????): As long as you listen to me that is~ (sinister giggle)

(Y/n): O-OKAY I WILL GO WITH YOU!

The shadowy creature's smile gets larger to an inhuman size as she licks the wounds she gave you with her large tongue and then looks around realizing where she is and then an idea pops in her head.

(????): Say I just had a wonderful idea!

(Y/n): W-What?

(????): Why don't we have fun here and now~

(Y/n): H-Huh!

Suddenly everything starts to dark with the only thing that y/n can see is the monsters's large red eyes.

(????): Don't worry I will be gentle~

(A/n): Done and done I had alot of fun doing this it has been a while since I did spooky stuff and I hope you liked it too and right now I shall start working on the colossal love story tomorrow.