Irene Belserion X Female Dragon Reader X Erza Scarlet

It was a massive struggle for erza and wendy as the powerful irene belserion took on her dragon form she easily countered everything that erza and wendy threw at her.

(Erza): (heavy breathing) I won't give up yet!

(Irene): Tch you foolish brat.

Irene walks over to erza and slowly raises her left frontal foot and hovers it over erza.

(Irene): Good radiance. 

(Wendy): Erza!

Irene goes to slam down onto erza with the intent to finish her off but just as her foot was about crush erza an figure crashes into the neck of irene.

(Irene): GA!

(Erza): !

(Wendy): What?

Irene flies back and lands hard onto the ground as someone lands just in front of erza.

(Erza's mind): What?

The figure turns around to reveal that it a woman with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

(????): Hello there.

(Erza): Y/n? what are you doing here?

(Y/n): I came here to help you idiot.

You put your hand out to her to which is accepts the offer and puts her right hand out to you and you lift her carefully to her feet.

(Erza): Thank you.

(Y/n): No problem.

Just as you said that irene gets herself up and looks right at you with a look of surprise.

(Irene): Y/n!

You over at the large dragon with a little bit of confusion until you think for a second and then your eyes widen.

(Y/n): Irene! is that you?

(Erza): You know her?

(Y/n): Yeah I knew her along time ago.

(Irene): I thought you were died! 

(Y/n): Nope I am still alive and well.

You look over at erza.

(Y/n): Can I ask you to move back a bit for this will get ugly.

(Erza): Are you sure? she is quite powerful.

(Y/n): Don't worry my dear I won't be in any danger.

Erza nods and slowly backs away.

(Irene): Are you seriously going to challenge me y/n? you were barley able to fight me all those years ago.

You look at your hand for a second before look back up at irene.

(Y/n): You won't beat me so easily this time irene.

You close your eyes and suddenly a red aura outlines your body.

(Irene): What?

Erza and wendy look on as your power gets higher and higher until suddenly you slowly open your eyes and to irene's shock your eyes have changed to a (e/c) color.

(Irene): What is happening!?

(Y/n): I am no longer that scared little y/n anymore and this time I will be the one to save you but not from zeref.......

You clench both your hands as the ground around your feet starts to crack.

(Y/n): I will save you from your own stupidity......