Male Reader X Female Wolf Girls (Halloween Special)

You were a lonley young teenagers who lived a fairly normal village however during your teenage years people have started to disappear but some were ripped to piece in their houses and since those days the villagers started panicking thinking it was an animal but some think it was a person.

On a night of the full moon you were walking back to your house after you got things for the morning but on the way home you heard a howl which sent chills down your spine.

(Y/n): Shit i better hurry home (you start walking a bit faster)

Suddenly you hear a scream coming a house near you making you stop.

(Y/n): What the hell!?

You see a window and you can see shadows moving around until you see your neighbor being thrown across the window.

(Y/n): Oh shit! 

You run towards your neighbor's front door and as you go in you see a large wolf-like creature towering over the body of your neighbor who has his guts ripped out.

(Y/n): No......

As you grief the wolf slowly turns around to see you however you could not make not what it looks like since the light was destroyed however it's eyes were all you could see the darkness.

(????): .............

(Y/n): S-Stay away!

(????): (Growls at you)

She begins to walk over to you making you back away in fear however back into something and but before you could turn around you get knocked out.

(????): Oh i found myself a cute one

(????): I told you this was a solo hunt for me.

(????): Oh come one sister i was bored.

(????): You idiot anyway what do you want to with the human.

(????): Hmmm how about we take him back to our den.

(????): Tsk fine

The one that knocked you out picks you up easily and put you over her shoulder and walks out into the forest with her sister.

An hour has past and you slowly start to regain your consciousness finding yourself in a cave.

(Y/n): Where am I?

(????): In our den human.

You jump abit hearing a voice behind you making you turn around slowly to see 3 sets of eyes staring at you from the darkness of the cave.

(Y/n): W-Who are you!?

You notice the eyes coming closer and closer until 3 figures come out of the darkness.