Mereoleona Vermilion X Male Reader

It was just another peaceful day in the clover kingdom however what seemed out of nowhere the wizard king asked that asta, yami, fuegoleon, mereoleona and leopold arrive at the arena for a meeting which confused them at first but they decided to go along with it. It did not take long for yami, asta and fuegoleon with his siblings to arrive with julius standing there with a smile on his face.

(Yami): Alright julius we arrived so what's this all about?

(Julius): Well you see someone approached me today and asked for me to bring you all here for a simple sparing match.

(Yami): Huh?

(Asta): A SPARING MATCH! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!

(Leopold): YEAH!

(Mereoleona): Tch, this is a waste of time.

(Fuegoleon): Who is the person we are up against?

(Asta): Oh yeah and were is this person?

(Julius): You may reveal yourself now!

Julius looks towards the seats were the captains would sit while watching the arena fights and everyone quickly notices a cloaked figure wearing a mask sitting on one of the seats. The figure slowly gets up, jumps into the air and lands softly next to julius who places his hand onto the figure's right shoulder.

(Julius): This will be the person that you will be up against.

(Yami): You gonna take your damn mask off?

(Julius): You have to win in order for that to happen.

(Yami): Tch...

(Asta): I WILL GO FIRST!

(Julius): Good! now everyone else go upto the seat and wait your turn.

The masked figure and asta get into position as the others sit on the seats above.

(Julius): Are you both ready?

(Asta): YES!

The masked figure simply nods in agreement.

(Julius): Then......BEGIN!

Asta takes out his large anti-magic sword and charges towards the masked figure and swings with all his might however as the sword gets close to the cloaked figures left arm he suddenly blocks the swing by grabbing onto the sword with his left hand.

(Asta): Wha!

As asta looks in shock at what happened the captains and leo quickly notices the magic around the cloaked figure's left hand however what they also realize is that the nails on the hand are sharp and look almost like claws.

(Yami): Hm? hey doesn't that look familiar to any of you?

(Fuegoloen): Yes it does feel similar.

(Mereoleona):.......

Suddenly a grimoire appears to the right of the cloaked figure with the magical aura of it slowly floating around it.

(Leo): Huh? A (g/c) grimoire?......wait is that....

(Yami): (smiles) I have a feeling I know who it is.

(Fuegoloen): Same for me.

Meanwhile a smaller sword forms from asta's grimoire to which asta quickly grabs it and swings it at the person's mask to break it however the cloaked figure jumps back and moves out of the way of the swing.

(Asta's mind): Dammit I missed, I need to find a way to break his mask to find out who he is.

The cloaked figure looks at his hand to see a cut right across his palm.