Ibuki Sukia X Male Human Reader X Hoshiguma Yuugi

It was a wonderful time at reimu's shrine as everyone was dancing, drinking and fooling around although reimu was not too happy about it at first but you and marisa convinced her to allow the party to happen.

You were joining in on the fun as you, marisa, alice and even reimu were dancing about until a certain little purple haired vampire trips up reimu and seconds later a fight breaks out to which everyone just laughs it off as you, marisa and alice continue to dance around.

(Yuugi): Hey y/n why don't you try some of this sake!

You look over at yuugi while still dancing and look at her with a raised eyebrow.

(Y/n): The last time you told me to do that I woke up naked in front of reimu's shrine.

(Sukia): What's wrong? are you scared?

You stop dancing and just sigh as you walk over to the two oni.

(Y/n): Fine but I will just try 1 cup this time.

Yuugi and sukia look at each other with evil grins and yuugi then looks back at you as you sit down in front of them.

(Yuugi): Alright we will only give you some.

Yuugi fills up a cup with sake and passes it over to you and you gently grab onto it.

(Y/n): I'm probably going to regret this but here goes.

You put the cup to your mouth and down the sake in one go.

(Yuugi): Pretty good y/n.

(Suika): Yeah if you want you can have more.

You sit there for a few second wondering if you should take more but then you thought of something.

(Y/n): Okay I will gladly take more sake but I want you two to do something.

(Yuugi): Which is?

(Y/n): If I pass out again can you please look after me this time and not just leave me to wake up naked and then get the shit beaten out of me by a shrine maiden.

(Suika): Okay!

(Yuugi): We promise this time.

(Y/n): Thank you.

You continue to then take another cup sake.........then another and then another and then another until you were just a drunken mess again. You did a few stupid things such as drop a large amount of water onto mokou which she did not take lightly as she beat the hell out of you as kaguya was laughing at what happened to mokou. You also started singing which weirdly sounded really good and made everyone start singing alone until you collapsed flat on the ground which made everyone start laughing alot. After you got back up you started flirting with yuugi and suika which they liked quite a bit as the two oni started flirting back at you until the three of you really went crazy with the flirting.

The party lasted for most of the night until everyone started to get too exhausted to go on so reimu stopped the whole party so then everyone can go home and sleep but as reimu, marisa, alice started looking for you they found you flat on the ground nearby with suika and yuugi sitting just next you.

(Reimu): (sigh) It was only a matter of time before this would happen again.

(Marisa): He really went crazy with the drinking.

(Yuugi): Yeah that was our fault.

(Suika): We kinda tricked him into drinking this new sake we got which is much stronger than the sake we had last party.

(Alice): You idiots.

(Reimu): Well since you are both here it would be best if you two looked after him this time.

(Yuugi): That's fine the two of us agreed to look after him if he got too drunk.

(Reimu): Good now take him to his house.

(Yuugi): Alright.

Yuugi casually picks up your limb body and puts you over her left shoulder.

(Yuugi): Let's go suika.

(Suika): Okay (looks at reimu) see you tomorrow reimu!

(Reimu): Yeah yeah see ya tomorrow.

Both yuugi and suika walk off and head down the long stairs in front of the shrine and way there way to your house.

(Timeskip)

It takes the two oni a good hour until they finally arrived at your small house which sits near a forest.

(Yuugi): Did his house get smaller?

(Suika): No your just getting taller.

Suika opens the door to your house and walks in while yuugi has to duck abit in order to get into the house. They both go into your bedroom and yuugi drops you onto the bed while suika places the blanket over you but before suika could place it fully over you yuugi stops her.

(Suika): What?

(Yuugi): I have an idea.

(Suika): Which is?

Suika looks at yuugi in wonder until yuugi suddenly starts to take off her clothes with makes suika's eyes widen.

(Yuugi): Let's keep him nice and warm~

Suika looks over at you to see you shaking a bit.

(Suika): Alright.

Suika slowly takes off most of her clothes and when both oni are done taking off most of their clothes they get into the bed with you with yuugi laying down to your right while suika lays at your left and the two oni bring the blanket over the three of you.

(Suika): You know he is kinda cute when he sleeps.

(Yuugi): Yeah and for a human he can handle alot of sake.

The two of them stay silent for a few seconds until they both smile.

(Yuugi): Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

(Suika): I believe I am.

(Yuugi): We should have this little cutie as ours.

(Suika): Yeah but I do believe we should take our time for now.

(Yuugi): Sure!

The two oni give both your left and right cheek a little peck, then the two of them cuddle up to you and then close their eyes until they both go to sleep.

(The next day)

(Y/n): mmmm

Your eyes slowly open alittle and you get yourself up abit.

(Y/n): My head......

You rub your head and look around but as you do this you quickly notice the large oni yuugi laying next to you.

(Y/n): Wha!

You jump back until your right hand suddenly felts something soft which makes you look to see your hand touching suika's tummy.

(Y/n): W-W-W-What!

You quickly look back and forth between the two oni until you then look at your hands in shock and panic.

(Y/n):.............What the hell happened last night?......

(A/n): Done and done this one was fun to do although it did have to go through a few changes but I hope your happy with what I came up with. I shall now take a break tomorrow and then after that I shall do another chapter on this book.