Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 4

Luna and Selvaria go up to kale and caulifla and use their to make lighting shocking caulifla and kale waking them up.

(Caulifla and kale): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

(Y/n): That's enough they are awake.

Luna and Selvaria stop and back away alittle.

(Caulifla): W-Where the hell am i?

(Y/n): You are in my castle miss caulifla.

(Caulifla): What!

(Kale): Where are our friends!

(Y/n): Well the big saiyans are alive while cabba......wellllll (you look at selvaria)

(Caulifla): Don't tell you......

(Selvaria): Boom hehehehehe

(Y/n): Hey in fairness i didn't want cabba to die soooooooooooo.

(Kale): No.......no no no no no

(Caulifla): YOU BASTARDS! 

She tires to power up to super saiyan but noting happens.

(Caulifla): What going on i can't bring out my power!

(Y/n): That yes kinda forgot to mention that you see the chains wrapped around you drain your ki and you have been chained up for about a minute or 2 so yeah most of your ki is gone by now.

(Caulifla): Damn you......you cowards!

(Y/n): Now back to why your actually here (you stand up) you see your going to turn our little team.

(Kale): What!

(Caulifla): YOU THINK WE WILL JOIN YOU!

(Y/n): Hahahaha well yes but not in the normal way.

(Caulifla): What?!

(Y/n): More like this way (dark energy starts coming out of your hands)

(Kale): W-What are you going to do?

(Y/n): This! (you place both your hands on their faces putting your energy into the girls as they scream in pain)

(Caulifla): AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Kale): AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Luna): I never get tired of this.

(Selvaria): Ha and you call me the crazy one.

After a good minute you finally finish turning the girls.

(Y/n): There done.

Selvaria and luna take off the chains holding caulifla and kale making them fall to their knees.

(Y/n): Stand up you two.

The 2 saiyans stand up with a dark aura coming off them and their eyes having a dark purple color.

(Caulifla): What is your bidding master.

(Kale): What is it you need us to do.

(Y/n): I need you to follow me to the throne room

(Kale and caulifla): As you wish.

(Y/n): Selvaria and Luna you too.

(Selvaria and luna): Yes my lord.

You all walk out of the dungeon with the girls and you walk into the throne room where alot of grumpy ladies where waiting.

(Y/n): What?

(Red female demon): Where were you!

(Y/n): I was busy!

(Blue female demon): No excuses!

(Y/n): Look just wait a few more minutes okay!

(Red female demon): Better be a few minutes.....

(Y/n): Okay okay....(you walk over to your throne and sit down) Finally i can sit down.

(Luna): Lazy boy.

(Y/n): Shut it.

(Caulifla): Anything else master?

(Y/n): No but you can sit next to me you 2.

Kale and caulifla sit next to your feet with selvaria and luna sitting on their little chairs.

(Selvaria): What you going to do with them?

(Y/n): I will train these 2 they seem to have alot of potential so you girls better get ready.

(Caulifla and kale): Okay master!

After a few minutes of relaxing you stand up again

(Y/n): Okay now time to deal with the rest of you.

(The rest of the ladies in the room): YAY!!!!

As you take care of the ladies in your castle somewhere on a higher place the grand priest is shaking in a worried manner.

(Grand priest): What is this feeling......I can't shake it off (he looks at his hand which is shaking like crazy) I'm i sick? but that is impossible it must be something else.

(Guard): Priest are you alright.

(Grand priest): Yes am fine just feeling abit uneasy.

(Guard): About what?

(Grand priest): I'm not sure but i think something is coming......something that could mean the end of us all.

(Guard): Wow you must really be sick if you are talking like that.

(Grand priest): Who knows.

They walk back into the house of the omni-kings and as they do that it goes back into the demon realm where a large and insanely deep crater is and as it goes deeper and deeper loud laughter can be heard getting louder and louder, suddenly a large net-like barrier is seen and as it goes past it 2 red eyes are seen.

(????): Soon i will be free and all of you so called gods will pay hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(A/n): Who is this person who is sealed away in the deepest part of the demon relam? and why does the grand priest feel uneasy? find out next time!