Female Vegito X Female Saiyan God Reader Part 1

This Story takes place after the Zamasu arc but this time goku and vegeta stayed as vegito when they came back mush to chi chi and bulma's shock but after a while they didn't mind it. After they returned and trunk and mai left beerus wanted to test vegito's power however whis decided it is best not to due to how much damage they could cause but beerus remembered you and decided that vegito should fight you and with a goofy smile on his face saying things like it won't even be a fight cuz you won't last long but vegito being a saiyan still didn't back down from the challage and wanted to face you and try her best.

Vegito, Beerus and whis all go back to beerus's planet.

(Beerus): Whis do you know where y/n has been all these years.

(Whis): Not sure my lord but i will try to find her (he looks at the orb in his staff)

(Vegito in her head): So it is a girl i wonder what she looks like (she thinks to herself)

(Whis): Ah there she is (she finds you on a unknown planet training) Y/n dear it has been a while.

You stop punching 

(y/n): Whis is that you? how have you been.

(Whis): Very good but can you come back to lord beerus's planet he wants you to do something.

(y/n): Sure i will be there in a second.

(Whis smiles) Thank you (he turns off his staff) now we just wait.

(Vegito): She sounded a bit young what is she like 30?

(Whis): Nope she is actually around your age and she came to us when we first went to planet vegeta.

(Vegito): EH!! SO SHE IS A SAIYAN! 

(Beerus): Indeed and a very powerful at that she has been training with us for aleast 40 years so she is no weakling.

(Vegito): Well this could be fun (she makes a big smile)

Suddenly something crashes into beerus's planet 

(Vegito): What the!

(Beerus): HEY CAN YOU HAVE A MORE GRACEFUL LANDING!

When the smoke clears a Tall woman with who looks a bit muscular with a six pack and long spiky hair walks out of the crater she made.

(y/n): Sorry i like making cool entrances.

(Whis): You seemed to have buffed up quite abit since we last show you.

(Y/n): Yeah well i was training on a planet with 1000x normal gravity alot.

(Beerus): Jezz try not to go overboard.

(Y/n): Hehehehe Now why am i here?

(Whis): Well lord beerus wants you to have a sparing match with vegito over here.

You look over at vegito.

(Y/n): Your joking right? i could probably just crush her with my fingers.

Vegito gets pissed

(Vegito): You won't act all high and mighty with my boot in your face.

(Y/n smirks): Oh is that so.

(Whis): Now Now don't fight yet.

After a little argument between you and vegito you got to a large flat area next a lake and you both stood far apart form each.

(Vegito): Prepare to lose!

(Y/n): We will see about that!

(Whis): Ready! 

You and vegito both take a stance.

(Whis): Begin!

Vegito dashes towards you and goes to punch you both you dodge and punch her in the gut making her cough up blood but vegito takes the hit to successfully punch you in the face but it does noting.

(Vegito): W-What! 

(Y/n): Is that all (you grab her arm and slap her across the face sending her through alot of trees and rocks.

(y/n): Foolish girl

Suddenly a large yellow light shoots up and vegito as a ssj3 speeds out of the Forrest and socks you across the jaw sending you into the lake.

(Vegito): How's that bitch!

Underwater you smirk and shoot up into the air and turn ssj.

(Y/n): Your good 

(Vegito): Well i am the mightiest warrior in the universe what did you expect.

(Y/n): The mightest?......Hehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHA

(Vegito): Whats so funny!?

(Y/n): Well you of course thinking your the mightiest in the universe how cute ahahahahaha

(Vegito): Ok bitch!

vegito vanishes and goes to punch you but in the instant y/n punches vegito straight into the ground.

(y/n): I don't know what little world you think your in but whatever it is it is not the real world.

Vegito with blood coming down from her mouth stands up although she struggles to stand.

(y/n): now it's my turn to be on the offensive.

You appear infront of vegito in a instant and punch her in the stomach making her cough out lots of blood and you hit her with a barrage of punches over and over and over again until you grab her by the face and slam her into the ground and kick her flying into the Forrest.

(Y/n): Time to end this (you turn around to see vegito still flying after the kick you give her and is coming towards you) sorry vegito (you charge up your fist and it gives off a red aura and you wait for vegito to get to you) noting personal (you punch vegito in the back of the head and smash her into the ground) CRIMSON SMASHER!! 

A massive explosion goes off shaking beerus's entire planet and even make planets from afar shake due to the shockwave of the punch.

(Beerus): HEY DON'T OVER DO IT!

(Whis): Oh dear....

After your attack was finished and the shock clear all that was there was you stand over vegito who is now out cold with a nasty mark on the side of her face.

(Whis): Will she be ok?

(y/n): Yeah if you get her help.

(Beerus): Honestly you scare me sometimes.

(Y/n): Yeah yeah now get this saiyan some help i need to take a bath.

You walk off.

Whis walks over to vegito and lifts her up.

(Whis): I will take her to one of the rooms here and help her recover however we need to tell bulma and chi chi about this.

(Beerus): Yeah that would be best.

A few minutes have past and you are in a huge bath.

(y/n): Vegito huh (you thinks about vegito) i can tell she was not using her full power or better yet i didn't give her the chance to (you look at your hands) but next time you better go all you worthless girl.

(narrator): An unexpected turn of events the mighty potara fusion of goku and vegeta was easily defeated by the saiyan known as y/n, will vegito be able to beat this powerful new foe or will y/n crush vegito again find out next time on.........Dragon Ball Super i guess. 

(A/n): First part is done i hope you liked it this could be a long one so look forward for that.