Gorgon X Male Reader

Things have been quite strange since you summoned the servant known as gorgon due to her being really weird around you as when a girl talks to you in a flirty tone gorgon damn attacks them or just hisses at them but you luckily calm her down. This kind of thing happens almost everyday with gorgon making sure she has you in her sight at all times so in a way she has gotten a little too caring over you but you still liked her being your servant and you liked her company. 

(Y/n): (Groan)

You open your eyes to wake up to a new day in your wonderful house but as you wake up you feel quite a bit of weight on you.

(Y/n): Hm?

You look to see gorgon on top of you sleeping soundly with a smile on her face.

(Y/n's mind): Awwww.

You very slowly move her off of you and put the blanket over her.

(Y/n whispers): okay now to go get a showe-

You are suddenly stopped when a long scaly tail wraps around your stomach.

(Gorgon): Hey who said you could get out of bed?

(Y/n): Haha hey now I have things to do like have a shower and go get some things from the shop I can't just stay in bed all day.

(Gorgon): But I want you to stay with me~

(Y/n): (sigh) How about this I get all my things done for today and then I will spent the rest of the day with you okay?

Gorgon's eyes widen when she hears this but she then smirks and slowly lets you go.

(Y/n): Thank you now see ya later gorgon.

(Gorgon): See you later master and make sure to have a safe walk~

You go out of your room and close the door behind you but when you do this gorgon quickly gets out of your bed and starts thinking of all kinds of.......things.

(Gorgon's mind): Okay he usually takes a hour when he goes shopping so maybe I should get a naughty dress ready for his arrival or maybe just walk around nude.....(sigh) no that would be too basic.

Gorgon moves around your room a little bit more until she suddenly stops.

(Gorgon): (sinister giggle) I know just the thing~

(Timeskip)

You got your shower and headed off to do the shopping which does take a while to get to the shop but you don't mind it after all there is noting wrong with a nice walk in the day time.

(Y/n): Hmmmm I know we will need more milk, steak, fruits, chicken and vegetables just for the week although gorgon does eat through alot of it a day........okay I am going to have to get alot.

After a 20 minute walk you finally get the store and go in and just as you go in you run into your friend f/n who works at the store.

(F/n): Hey there y/n!

(Y/n): Hi f/n

(F/n): Here for more stuff I take it?

(Y/n): Yep.

(F/n): You know you should really start making a move.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

(F/n): You know like getting together with gorgon after all she does like you.

(Y/n): I don't know I just think she is just really protective of me.

(F/n): Oh come on dude 

(Y/n): I like her but I am not sure if I am ready for the whole love thing.