Female Fusion Zamasu X Powerful Deity Female Reader Part 3 (Lemon)

(y/n): Okay from what i am sensing she is in her room  (you walk over to the door of her room)

(y/n): Zamasu! (you knock on her door) Open up!

(Fusion Zamasu): Go away!

(y/n): Zamasu what is wrong.

(Fusion Zamasu): Noting! just go away!

(y/n): Ok that is it (you poke her door and it get destroyed)

Fusion Zamasu get freaked out and she hides under her blanket.

(You walk in and go over to zamasu's bed)

(y/n): Zamasu stop being shy and tell me 

Fusion Zamasu slowly lifts up the blanket but only her head to peeking out.

(Fusion Zamasu): You will probably laugh.

(y/n): Try me 

(Fusion Zamasu): Promise you won't laugh

(y/n): Zamasu the all mighty god of everything is a stupid looking child thing im pretty sure what ever you are about to say wont be as stupid as that.

(Fusion Zamasu): O-Ok (she takes a breather) I-I-I-I Like you and not in the friendship way.

You blush abit from her comment but then you give a little smile.

(y/n): Zamasu (you get on the bed and crawl to her)

(Fusion Zamasu starts to blush): Y-Yes

You kiss her on the lips and at first zamasu was shock but she slowly melted into the kiss and after a few minutes of making out you separate for air.

(y/n): You are a good kisser Zamie~

(Fusion Zamasu blushes at the nickname you gave her but she then smirks) You too~

You grab zamasu's clothes and rip them off and you look at zamasu's naked body.

(y/n): Oh i have waited too long to do this (you go down to zamasu's midsection and you start licking her)

(Fusion Zamasu): Ah~ that feels amazing.

(y/n in head): Oh i will make it feel even better (you put 2 of your finger into her butt)

(Fusion Zamasu): AH~ (Fusion Zamasu's eyes widen and her tongue hangs out as she moans)

You start to speed up to insane speeds making Fusion Zamasu scream with pleasure and she cums.

(y/n): Well you seemed to have had fun but were not done yet.

(Fusion Zamasu): W-What?

You use your powers to conjure a strap-on and you put it on.

(y/n): Time for the big Finale (you lick your lips)

(Fusion Zamasu smiles and she gets on her knees and faces her butt to you and wiggles it)

(Fusion Zamasu): Come and get it~

You grab her butt and ram the strap-on in with great force.

(Fusion Zamasu): AAAAHHHHH~YESSSS~

You grab Zamasu's hair and start to speed up.

(y/n): Oh your so tight (you slap her butt)

(Fusion Zamasu): T-This is AMAZING! 

She starts to drool over her bed and her tongue sticks out.

(Fusion Zamasu): I'M G-GOING TO C-CUM!

(y/n): Well go on then! (you speed up even more)

(Fusion Zamasu): AAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~(she cums and falls forward onto the bed breathing heavy)

(y/n): T-That was amazing.

Fusion Zamasu rolls over and puts her arms out for a hug which you happily embrace her and cuddle each other.

(y/n): I love you my little Zamasu.

(Fusion Zamasu smiles): Me too 

You both have a quick make out before you peacefully go to sleep.

After your first little "Moment" with Fusion Zamasu you start to do it more often with her and loving every second of it and in time you married Fusion Zamasu and had a happy life together for all eternity.

(a/n): So there you have it my first lemon and first story done and i loved doing it and most likely i will do a female vegito one or someone from rwby next but you will have to wait and find out :)