Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 7

You go right for goku and deliver a powerful punch to his head knocking him back into the large cliff near the arena while caulifla goes for gohan and stomps him into the ground while kale goes nuts and crushes tien and yamcha's head in with her bare hands.

(Kale): So fragile......

(Y/n): Go easy on them girls you don't want to kill them too quickly.

(Krillin): YAMCHA! TIEN!

(Piccolo): There so fast!

(Trunks): YOU MONSTERS! (goes full power)

Trunks charges at kale and punches her in the face but it does noting.

(Kale): Weak!

Kale attacks trunks with a barrage of punches which trunks even with his  full power can't dodge.

(Trunks): D-Dammit!

(kale): RAAAAHHHHH! 

Kale knees trunks in the gut causing him to almost blackout and cough out blood.

(Caulifla): Jezz lord y/n said go easy.

Suddenly gohan fires a blast at caulifla however she just stands there and tanks it'

(Gohan): What do you 3 want with us!

(Caulifla): What do we want with you? hmmmmmm well we came here just to have fun.

(Gohan): You people are just pure evil!

Gohan powers up to his fullest and vanishes appearing behind caulifla to deliver a powerful kick but caulifla blocks it with the back of her hand.

(Caulifla): You have to try better than that!

Caulifla grabs gohan's leg and starts to crush it making him scream in pain and caulifla follow it up with her slamming him into the ground hard making a large crater.

(Caulifla): You know i fought you would be strong but from the looks of it going Super saiyan was just abit too much (she power down to base)

(Gohan): (coughs out blood) don't underestimate me! 

Gohan fires a ki blast at caulifla's face but she moves her head to the side avoiding it.

(Gohan): What!

(Caulifla): Too slow.

Caulifla stomps on gohan's chest caving it in abit.

(Gohan): AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Meanwhile with you

(Y/n): So i take it your cell?

(Cell): Hm? how  is it you know my name?

(Y/n): I have ways of knowing anyway i hope you can provide me with some fun before i kill you.

(Cell): HAHAHAHAHAHA and just who do you think your talking to boy i am the ultimate life form cell no one can beat me!

(Y/n): The ultimate life form?.................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Cell): What's so funny!?

(Y/n): Oh it's noting it is just you remind me of all the other cocky clowns who i devoured.

(Cell): Tsk you won't be so cocky when i am done with you.

Cell charges at you and attacks you with a barrage of punches but you just stand there with a smug look on your face.

(Y/n): Come on is that all?

(Cell): RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Cell continues his barrage while powering up making his attacks stronger.