Selvaria Bles X Male Reader X Brunhilde

Your were just a normal 23 year old man who just wanted a normal life but that was taken from you with the imperials raiding the town you lived in, killing most of the people in the village and capturing you with a handful of other people and taki...

Your were just a normal 23 year old man who just wanted a normal life but that was taken from you with the imperials raiding the town you lived in, killing most of the people in the village and capturing you with a handful of other people and taking you to one of their bases to be used as slaves usually they end up just having to work in one of the factories however you caught the eye of 2 people and those 2 people happen to be Selvaria bles and Brunhilde.

(Imperial Soldier): Alright slave you better do as your told or you will be shot.

(Y/n):........(nods)

(Imperial Soldier): Good now in you go.

The soldier opens the door in front of you and you make your way into the room to see what looks like a meeting room although you only see 2 women in there and as you go in they turn to face you.

(Imperial soldier): Commander selvaria I brought you one of the people we captured.

(Selvaria): Good now leave us.

(Imperial soldier): Yes commander.

The soldier leaves the room and closes the door leaving you in the room with probably of the most beautiful women you have ever seen.

(Selvaria): Come here.

You stand there not doing what your told giving her a nasty glare.

(Selvaria): Did you not hear what I said?

She points downward.

(Selvaria): Come.Here.Now

Her eyes flash red for a second making you lose all your resistance to her and you slowly walk up to her stopping right in front of her.

(Selvaria): Good next time I expect no resistance to my orders understand?

You slowly nod as you hang your head low.

(Selvaria): Disobey me or brunhilde and you will be punishment do I make myself clear?

You nod again.

(Selvaria): Good now do make us some tea.

You nod and walk off to make the women tea.

(Brunhilde): Will he be any use to us?