Male God Of Destruction X Female Vegito, Gogeta, Kefla and Adult Gotenks Part 2

Vegito dashes at you with immense speed and takes a swing at you but you block it with the side of your arm.

(Y/n): (smirks) That was close.

(Vegito): (smirks) I better try harder then.

Both you and vegito start to attack each other with a barrage of punches and kicks with each of you blocking and countering most of each other's attacks with every time your fists clash it makes a large shockwave.

(Gotenks): Gogeta, kefla could you distract him for a bit I have a little plan.

(Gogeta): Alright.

(Kefla): Fine.

Kefla and gogeta charge forward towards you and vegito.

(Gotenks): Okay here goes (takes a deep breath)

A super ghost starts to come out of gotenks's mouth however it slowly but surely starts to get bigger and bigger.

(Y/n): TA!

You kick vegito on the side knocking her away from you however you quickly get attacked by gogeta who knees you in the stomach.

(Y/n): GAH!

(Gogeta): HAH!

Gogeta spin kicks you down onto the planet you started off in however before you hit the planet you hit yourself.

(Y/n's mind): She does not even have god ki and yet she is able to knock me around.

(Gogeta): FINAL FLASH!

Gogeta fires a large yellow beam at you however you simply smirk and go right into it.

(Gogeta): What!

As you fly through gogeta's attack the final flash hits the planet and goes right to it's core.

(Gogeta): RAAAAHHHH!

Gogeta powers up her beam in a attempt to stop you from getting to her but it does noting and you get up to her, come out of the top part of the beam and punch her hard in the face knocking her flying at an insane amount of speed which knocks her over to another planet far away.

(Gogeta): Ow!

(Y/n): (smirks) Not bad.

The planet that you where on explodes behind you as you look over at vegito and kefla.

(Y/n): Who's next?

(Kefla): Me!

Kefla charges forward and charges up two ki disc shaped orbs and throws them right at you.

(Y/n): Oh come on.

You backhand one of the discs and grab the other and crush it.

(Kefla): HA!

Kefla attacks you with a barrage of punches but you simply block them all.

(Y/n): Come on is that all you got?

(Kefla): Not even close!

Kefla powers up and her attacks start to get faster and faster but with the small speed increase you are still able to block her attacks.

(Y/n): Still not good enoug-

You interrupted by a strong knee to the side of your head from vegito making you fly back abit.

(Vegito): Maybe I am good enough.

(Y/n): That one actually hurt me.

(Vegito): (smirks) Good.