Female Broly(DBS), Kale X Male Saiyan Reader X Female Broly(DBZ) Part 2

It has now being a few mouths since broli disappeared and since then you have being simply relaxing for a bit in your house until you finally go back to training with the others but what you thought was just going to be another relaxing day turned into quite an interesting day.

You are once again in your living room just sitting down and watching tv when suddenly you hear loud knocks on your door.

(Y/n): Hm? who could that be?

You mute your tv, get up off your chair and head straight to the door and when you open the door you see none other than goku however he looks quite scared.

(Y/n): Goku? what are you doing here?

(Goku): W-Well I am here to ask you for a little bit of help for something.

(Y/n): Sure what is it?

(Goku): Oh noting just wanting you to clam down broly.

(Y/n): What is she mad at this time?

(Goku): Um well you see you know kale and broli?

(Y/n): Yes.

(Goku): Well you see they are now on the planet and when they asked broly to know were you are to confess to you............broly kinda did not take that very lightly as she is now attacking them.

You stand there with a shocked face as you freeze up knowing that there are now 3 hulking women after you for love but before you could pretty much have a meltdown goku slowly grabs onto your shoulder which snaps you out of your little meltdown

(Goku): I know you can do it y/n.

(Y/n): Goku...........please don't bring me over to them.

(Goku): Sorry buddy but you most make the ultimate sacrifice to save us all.

(Y/n): Goku I am one man! 

(Goku): Come on your your a saiyan you should be excited for the challenge of calming three hulking ladies.

(Y/n): It's not my saiyan blood that is begging you to stop! it's my fragile body! who knows what they will do to it!

(Goku): Come you big coward.

Goku point puts two fingers on his head which makes him your eyes widen.

(Y/n): GOKU DON'T YOU DARE!

You go to punch him but before you could interrupt the instant transmission you are instantly teleported from your house to bulma's place but unluckily for goku your punch in the end connects with his face which sends him flying into bulma's house.

(Y/n): Huh?

You look around to see kale in her large buff form, broly in her super saiyan form and broli in her fury form in the air screaming at each other with vegeta, bulma and trunks looking at you in shock but bulma quickly notices that goku has now left a hole in her face.