Calamity Trio X Powerful Witch Reader (Part 3)

Both the monster's fist and your abomination fist clash as the force of the impact cracks the ground below you both.

(Monster): Not bad little witch it would seem that with two power glyphs you can match me physically!

You push against his fist as hard as you can as the ground cracks more and more until the ground below the monster cracks open under his left foot which messes up his balance.

(Monster): Dammit!

You use this chance to leap forward and land a powerful abomination punch right to his face which manages to really hurt him and knock him back a bit.

(Monster): AGH!........LITTLE RAT!

He stops himself by using his feet but before he could attack, a large fireball comes right at him.

(Monster): !

He crosses his arms to fully take the hit which makes a somewhat big boom which burns his arms up a little.

(Monster's mind): I have to take out those power glyphs or she could actually do serious damage to me.

Before the smoke could fully clear he suddenly turns into smile and goes into the cracks in the ground as the smoke clears.

(Y/n): What?

You rapidly look around until you notice the ground suddenly moving.

(Y/n's mind): He's below!

The ground once again bursts open but this time you only see just chucks of dirt until the ground shoot up from behind you as you just notice the monster's large fists swinging right at you.

(Y/n): !

You put both your hands up to block the attack but just before the monster's fists make contact he morphs his fist a bit by suddenly spikes on each knuckle which manages to go through the abomination fists but luckily only the tip of the spikes manages to puncture your skin as you get launched back.

(Y/n): AAHHHHHHH!!!

You go back a good distance until your back hits the ground hard.

(Y/n's mind): Great, he has spiked fists now.......

You get yourself up and look at your wounds as you notice your hands are shaken.

(Monster): Hahahaha! you may have power but something is telling me that not only are you not used to serious combat but you are also a weak minded child.

(Y/n): What?

(Monster): I saw what was going on when that human boy called you a monster and you were on the ground crying of all things.

(Y/n): I had my reasons why.

(Monster): What could that be? guilt? pity? those are only the emotions of the weak minded and not for a being like you or me......although I suppose it is that human half of you that could be the cause of it.

(Y/n):..........

(Monster): You don't have to worry about that boy anymore though for I just so happen to run into him while on the hunt.

Your eyes widen as his grin slowly stretches from ear to ear.

(Y/n): No.........DON'T TELL YOU-

The monster holds up one finger to make you stop talking and suddenly he uses the other hand to pierce right through his body as slime shoots out from him.

(Monster): How about I reunite you with that boy? that would be nice right?

He grabs onto something inside his body and pulls it out slowly but you notice it is something small that is still covered in slime but the moment most of the slime slips off..........you notice what it is.