Wonder Woman X Male Saiyan God of Destruction X Big Barda

You are a god of destruction who happened to be a saiyan and you where just as lazy as beerus at some points but when the need arises you can take things seriously and you can be very dangerous when you are serious.

You fought it was going to be another boring day on your planet but suddenly your angel found something interesting.

(Angel): My lord i appear to have found something that might be interesting to you since you like fights.

(Y/n): Go on

(Angel): It appears on the planet known as earth there is a fairly large battle going on between people known as the justice league with a few other allies against a creature called doomsday.

(Y/n): Hmmmm interesting let's go see how this "doomsday" creature fairs against the likes of me. (you stand up)

(Angel): As you wish my lord (the angel grabs her staff) you ready?

(Y/n): (you grab her shoulder) Ready.

You and your angel speed off to earth at speeds even faster than whis.

Meanwhile on earth

(Superman): He has gotten too strong now!

(Wonder woman): There has to be a way to beat him!

(Doomsday): FOOLS I AM NOW INVINCIBLE!

(Superman): We shall see doomsday! (he flies at doomsday punching him as hard as he could but it does noting)

(Doomsday): HAHAHA IS THAT ALL! 

Doomsdays grabs superman and punches him sending him into a building.

(Batman): Clark! (he just barley stands up) we need to think of a new way of beating him or else we are done for!

(Big barda): How about knocking him into the sun?

(Batman): That won't work!

(Flash): let's see how he fairs against my speed (he speeds towards doomsday)

(Batman): NO FLASH!

The flash attacks doomsday by running around him and punching him everywhere on his body.

(Flash): What's wrong am i too fast for ya?

(Doomsday): Insect! (he stretches his arm out and cloths-lines flash nearly killing him)

(Wonder woman): FLASH! (she runs towards doomsday)

(Doomsday): DIE INSECT! (he goes to punch in flash's head)

(Superman): I WON'T LET YOU! (superman punches doomsday away from flash)

(Doomsday): AGH! YOU ANNOYING FOOL!

(Superman): I won't let you kill any of my teammates!

Suddenly a large light appears from the sky.

(Batman): What is that?

(Big barda): I hope it is help.

The light shoots down onto earth and you and your angel land near superman and doomsday.

(Y/n): Good day you lot.

(Angel): My lord could you please take this seriously.

(Y/n): Hey i am!

(Superman): Who are you?

(Y/n): Oh sorry i am y/n and this is my assistant (Angel name).

(Angel): Greeting (she bows)