Tiamat X Male Reader

(Important note about this story there will be quite a change to tiamat's character in this story as in for one she is summoned which I don't think is a thing for her as of right now in the actual mobile game)

While the other masters and your best friend shirou got their servants you still had to use the summoning circle to get yours for the grail war to start but what you were in for will change your life forever.

(Y/n): Okay (takes a deep breath) hopefully this works.

You start to chant just outside of the summoning circle and and sure enough the circle starts to glow.

(Y/n's mind): It's working!

Suddenly a bright light appears from the circle which makes you cover your eyes and back away.

(Y/n): W-What the!

As you cover your eyes a figure appears in the middle of the circle.

(????): aaaaaaahhhhhhh

You start to hear what sounds like singing as the light starts to dim down but as you go to look and see what you summoned.

(????): AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The figure sings alot louder which sends out a powerful ear piercing sound which destroys the trees around the area and knocks you flying back but as you hit the ground the back of your head connects with a rock which knocks you clean out with the last thing you see before you go unconscious is a figure with very long horns walking over to you.

(2 Hours Later)

(Y/n):....ow....

You slowly open your eyes widen and look around to find you are back in your house.

(Y/n): I'm back in my house.......OW!

You put your right hand onto the back of your head as you start to feel a stinging pain.

(Y/n): Ow crap that hurts!

You rub the back of your head for a bit until you look around again and slowly make your way up.

(Y/n): How did I get back home?

The door to your room suddenly slides open which gets your attention and when you see who opened it your eyes slowly widen to see a woman who is taller than you, has massive horns coming from the sides her head, a long tail, has very long sliver and red hair, red eyes and wearing a strange red and black outfit.

(Y/n): W-Who are you?

(????): aahhh.....

You look confused at her as she makes sort of singing noises but then you remember that is what the person you summoned did before you got knocked out.

(Y/n): Wait are you the person I summoned?

The lady slowly nods her head.

(Y/n): I see (clears throat) my name is y/n what's yours?