Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 8 (Lemon)

The battle Starts with caulifla charging at xeno goten, punching him in the gut and kicking him flying with her flying after him.

Meanwhile kale simply uses her huge strength to ram into viola, grabbing her by the face and dive bombs into the ground.

(Trunks): Guys!

(Y/n): Were are you looking boy!

Trunks looks back to you to see that you are right in his face pulling back for a punch.

(Trunks): Dammit!

Trunks crosses his arms to block and you go for a punch but before your right hand hits trunks's arms you stop your punch and quickly punch the side of trunk's head with a strong left.

(Trunks): AGH!

(Y/n): HAAAAAA!

You fire a large red blast right at trunks's face knocking him back and you give chase grabbing trunks's right leg and smashing him into the ground making a huge crater.

Meanwhile with caulifla and xeno goten.

(Xeno Goten): Caulifla snap out of it!

(Caulifla): Shut up brat!

The 2 of them trade hits until Xeno goten starts to get overwhelmed by caulifla's attacks so he starts blocking caulifla's attacks instead which starts to make her mad until caulifla grabs xeno goten's arms and moves them out of the way.

(Caulifla): Try blocking these!

Caulifla jumps up a bit and begins to kicks xeno goten right in the face over and over and over again.

(Caulifla): HAHAHAHAHA!

While caulifla is giving goten the boot kale is thowing viola around like a ragdoll.

(Viola): AGH! kale it's me viola don't you remember me!?

(Kale): Oh I do viola I remember you very well.

(Viola): Why would you join them kale i thought you wanted to fight for good.

(Kale): I fight for master y/n now and thanks to him we are much more powerful then we ever were!

(Viola): Kale....

(Kale): Why not join us viola you will gain power beyond your imagination!

(Viola): No! I will not join your so called master and i will save you and caulifla!

Viola begins to power up and a red aura goes around her and with a loud shout she becomes a super saiyan god

(Kale): That form!

(Viola): Yes you know it well and it will be the form to set you free!

Viola speeds towards kale and lands a powerful punch to her face knocking kale back quite abit but kale stops herself.

(Kale): Tsk you may have become a god but I will still crush you!

(Viola): Then come at me kale!

The 2 saiyans charge at each other and with a huge amount of force they fist clash sending out a big shockwave destroying the area around them.

Meanwhile you are easily over powering trunks.

(Y/n): Come on boy for someone who is a ssj3 you are quite a boring person to fight.

(Trunks): Shut up!

Trunks pulls out his sword and takes a swing at you but it breaks into pieces.