Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 15

You softly land on a large open mountain area but as you turn around to see if the girls have caught up with you, caulifla manages to hit your face with a powerful right hook which had enough force behind it to knock you back a bit.

(Y/n): Hehehe not bad caulifla.

(Caulifla): I know how strong you are my lord so I won't be holding anything back.

(Y/n): Good.

The other girls catch up and land around caulifla.

(Y/n): So then who is first?

(Caulifla): Me of course!

Caulifla powers up and dash at you while pulling back her fist but just as she goes to deliver a punch she opens her fist and fires a point blank blast right at you but you quickly counter by vanishing and appearing behind her.

(Caulifla): Wha!

(Y/n): (Smirks) Not a bad move.

You kick caulifla's back which makes the female saiyan fly forward but she quickly stops herself.

(Caulifla): Tch.

Before you could attack caulifla a energy blast heads right at you from behind.

(Y/n): !

You spin around and backhand the blast far away.

(Android 18): Tch almost had you.

(Y/n): Sneak attacks don't always work you know.

(Android 18): Worth a try.

Android 18 dashes at and when she close enough to you she starts to attack with you with barrage of punches and kicks however you easily either block or dodge them.

(Kale): HAAAAAAA!

Kale powers up to her super saiyan 2 form and flies in to help 18 however even with the two of them attacking you they still can't lay a hand on you.

(Caulifla): Kale! Android 18! get out of the way!

You, kale and android 18 stop fighting to see over to see caulifla charging up an attack.

(Caulifla): CRUSH CANNON!

Kale and android 18 jump out of the way as caulifla fires a bunch of red ki blasts at you.

(Y/n): (smirks) Child's play.

You prepare to block the ki blasts however.....

(Viola): NOW GIRLS!

(Y/n): !

You look around to see that viola, kale and android 18 have fired large ki blasts right at you.

(Y/n): Tch.

The 4 blasts manged to directly hit you which makes a large explosion.

(Caulifla): Yeah we got him!

(Viola): Hopefully that did some damage.

(Y/n): You wish.

(Caulifla): What!

The smoke clears as you power up which makes the ground around you start to crack.

(Y/n): My turn.

With immense speed you hit caulifla in the stomach, knee kale in the face, punch android 18 in the stomach and kick viola in the side of her head.

(Caulifla): GA!

(Kale): AGH!

(Android 18): AHHH!