Universe 6 Male Saiyan X Kefla Part 1 (Lemon)

You are a powerful saiyan from universe 6 who decided to join champa's team in order to get stronger and fight powerful warriors but as you introduced yourself to the team you caught the attention of 3 saiyans known as Cabba, Caulifla and kale.

(Cabba): Say were you ever in the sadal defense force?

(Y/n): Well i was for a while but i left and did my own thing.

(Cabba): I see wait do you know what ssj is?

(Y/n): Hmph (you go ssj1) of course i do.

(Caulifla): Whoa (her eyes sparkle)

(Kale): mmmm (she hides behind caulifla)

(Cabba): That's amazing! 

(Y/n): I got the ssj forms through extreme training although it took awhile.

(Caulifla): Wait there is more forms! 

(Y/n): Yeah i will show you

You begin to power up in ssj1 and in an instant you go ssj2.

(Y/n): This is Super Saiyan 2

(Caulifla): WHOA!

(Cabba): Such power!

(Kale):...........

(Y/n): You have seen noting yet.

You start to power up again in ssj2 letting out massive amounts of energy shaking the area around you causing the rest of universe 6 to freak out abit.

(Vados): Oh my.....

(Champa): Hehehehe seems like we got a strong one!

You let out a loud roar, your hair gets much longer and your eyebrows go away as you stand infront of the 3 saiyans as ssj3.

(Y/n): This....is Super Saiyan...3.

(Cabba): INCREDIBLE! 

(Caulifla): AAAAHHHHH! (caulifla has hearts in her eyes) that power is amazing!

(Kale): That looks cool.

(Caulifla): I KNOW RIGHT PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO GO SSJ3! 

(Y/n): Sorry caulifla ssj3 takes along time to get access to and plus it does have a huge weakness were it drains your energy at a very fast rate however if you master it like i did that weakness is gone.

(Caulifla): Awww.

Caulifla has her head down.

(Y/n): Say champa how long is it until the tournament.

(Champa): About 10 hours why?

(Y/n): Hmmm how about i train you 3 until the tournament starts.

(Caulifla): Really!?

(Cabba): That would be great!

(Kale):mmmmm.

(Y/n): Okay then let's find a place to train!

(Champa): Hey train somewhere in a wasteland not near my palace!

The 4 saiyans fly off to a nice open area on champa's planet to were for a good 6 hours you were training with them and thanks to your......harsh way of training the 3 become far stronger then they were before caulifla was able to master ssj2 and kale was able to master her berserk form and cabba was able to master ssj2.

(Y/n): You 3 did great i am amazed you could master ssj2 so easily same to you kale with your forms.

(Kale): T-Thank you.