Fujiwara No Mokou X Male Human X Kaguya Houraisan

(Little Warning there will be some lewd pictures on this chapter just so you know)

It was a wonderful day in gensokyo and you decided to go to kaguya's place just to relax after working but as you got there you noticed that mokou was there and from the looks of it the two of them were fighting again for you see mokou and kaguya did not get along at all and would get into fights alot but as you tried to stop them eirin came up to you and told you they were just having a silly argument about who loves you more and gave you some tea so you sat outside next to eirin watching mokou and kaguya's little argument.  

(Y/n): Eirin are you sure things won't get too hostile?

(Eirin): I am sure things will be fine.

(Mokou): HE LIKES ME MORE YOU BITCH!

Mokou punches kaguya right across the face which does knock her back but she quickly regains herself.

(Kaguya): As if he likes me more since I act like a proper woman like some brute who smokes.

Kaguya uses her danmaku magic to launch a bunch of orbs towards mokou however instead of dodging them mokou flies into them and get hit pretty badly but as she gets to kaguya her wounds quickly heal.

(Mokou): Shut your mouth!

Mokou fires a point blank fire blast right in kaguya's face which actually burns her head to a chirp however as she falls to the ground her head completely heals and she lands on the ground feet first.

(Mokou): Y/n likes a feisty woman like me more rather than some princess!

(Kaguya): You wish!

(Mokou): RAH!

Mokou dive bombs kaguya and crashes into her and which knocks her to the ground.

(Mokou): I WILL TURN YOU INTO A BLOOD MESS!

Mokou begins to brutally punch kaguya's head but before kaguya's head could turn into a bloody mess she manages to punch mokou's face with her right hand which knocks mokou off of her.

(Kaguya): Begone from here I will be the one to spend time with y/n not you!

(Mokou): YOU HAD YOUR TIME WITH HIM FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS!

Mokou snaps as wings made of fire shoot out from her back while kaguya takes out her jeweled branch of hourai and makes a bunch of orbs around her.

(Kaguya): Alright then who ever dies first loses and gets to spent a week with y/n!

(Mokou): YOUR ON!

More and more flames shoot out from mokou burning nearby bamboo tree while kaguya makes more and more orbs.

(Eirin): Oh this does not look good.

(Y/n): G-Girls stop your going to destroy this place!

Your voice does not reach them as the two girls charge at each but before they both clash you get up and start running towards them.

(Eirin): Y/N WAIT!

(Mokou): DIE!

Mokou thrusts her fist forward and lunches a massive wall of flames towards kaguya.

(Kaguya): You first!

Kaguya fires a large amount of danmaku orbs at mokou but before they hit each other you get right in the middle of it.

(Y/n): GIRLS STOP!

Both mokou and kaguya's eyes widen hearing your voice and soon they realize their attacks are heading right at you.