Female Vegito X Female Saiyan God Reader Part 4 (Finale)

It has been about 3 hours since you and vegito had your little fight and since vegito has still not recovered yet so to pass time you decided to tell beerus about what happened.

(y/n): I will be back soon vegito (you close your eyes and vanish)

You arrive at beerus's planet.

(Whis): Ah you have returned how was your fight.

(Y/n): It was ok vegito did put up quite a good fight though but in the end she lost.

(Whis): Where is she now?

(y/n): She is on a planet i found a few years back she is healing from her wounds at the minute but she will awake soon.

(Whis): That is good to hear also it seems you really caused some damage with your fight.

(y/n): Yeah that is what i came here to tell you about besides vegito, you see quite a few planets got caught in the fight and alot even destroyed thanks to vegito's final attack.

(Whis): (sigh) You saiyans are far too chaotic.

(y/n): It is what we are whis we are not saints well the ones on universe 7 anyway.

Suddenly the planet shakes and beerus shots towards you and whis and stops infront of you with a very pissed off face.

(y/n): Hi 

(Beerus): WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

(y/n): What do you mean?

(Beerus): YOUR LITTLE FIGHT DESTROYED MOST OF MY UNIVERSE YOU BRAT!

(y/n): You wanted the fight to happen so don't blame me and vegito.

(Beerus): YOU COULD OF JUST ASKED BEERUS TO PUT YOU TOO IN A REALM TO FIGHT!

(y/n): Now were is the fun in that and besides the supreme kai says there is only 28 planets with life on them so no biggie.

(beerus): THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD DO MY JOB!

(y/n): Well you were not doing a good job at it anyway.

Beerus snaps and a large purple aura shoots out of him.

(Beeurs): You talk big for a maggot.......

(y/n): Says the almighty god taking orders from a small child. (you smirk)

(beerus): THAT'S IT (he pulls back his fist)

You just stand there and power up into your blue form and a large aura shoots out making beerus stop with fear.

(y/n): Go on i dare you.....you puny god.

The whole planet no the whole universe shakes from your power.

(Beerus): You think you can scare me! (he goes to punch you but you in an instant put your hand out and put it in front of beerus's face making him stop) 

(y/n): I could kill you right here right now if i want to (you charge an energy ball in your head) 

Beerus and whis start to sweat abit but in the end beerus goes to his knees and both you and him power down.

(Y/n): Serves you right but i will say this if you don't do your job i will kill you and take your title (you look at whis) sorry about this whis.

(whis): It is fine but that was quite the display you would make a fine god of destruction.

(y/n): only if vados, cuz and marcarita will be by angels (you smirk)

(Whis gives you a look): Quite the women grabber aren't you.

(y/n): Yep! but anyway i need to get back to vegito to see if she is recovered.

(Whis): Alright (he waves)

You waves back at him and vanish and appear on the planet you left vegito on.

(y/n): Now then i hope she has re-(a blast fires out of the house)covered?

Meanwhile inside

(Vegito): THAT BITCH SHE WAS HOLDING BACK THE WHOLE TIME GRRRRR THEN I FIND HER I WILL BEAT HER INTO AN INCH OF HER LIFE!

Meanwhile outside

(y/n): ooooookayyyyy ummmm.......hey vegito i'm back!

Vegito hears you and she dashs right through the house and crashes into you making both of you crash into a hill.

(Vegito): WHY?

(Y/n): I take it this is about me holding back.

(Vegito): YES!

(y/n): Well i had too you could of died if i went all out.

(Vegito): BULLSHIT!

(y/n): I'm serious vegito wait when did you get up.

(Vegito): A few minutes ago.

(y/n): Then you should of felt my power going off.

(vegito): Wait that was.....you.

(y/n): Yeah.......my power is quite large compared to the likes of beerus and whis.

(Vegito looks down): I see 

You put your hand on vegito's hand and pet her.

(y/n): I'm sorry vegito but i will say you did put up a good fight.

(Vegito): Your just saying that just to make me happy.

(y/n): But i'm kidding though you did put up a good fight and (you put your hand on vegito's chin and made her face you) you are by far the best looking one i have fought.

(Vegito blushes): W-What!? (she backs off slowly)

(y/n): You heard me (you start to walk over to her)

Vegito backs into a large rock stopping her from moving away and you slam your hand near her head and get very close to her face.

(Vegito): S-Stop this.

(Y/n): Nope (you pull her in for a hug) now then remember when we had a deal about making the loser do whatever the winner wanted.

(Vegito): Y-Yeah

(Y/n): Well I have a special thing for you too do.

(Vegito): What is it?

(y/n): You shall be my servant for the rest of your life and satisfy my needs and wants and in turn i will train you.

(Vegito): I'm not sure how i feel about that.

(y/n): Don't worry i won't treat you like dirt.

(Vegito): That is good but-HMPH!

You put her closer and kiss her with passion and at first vegito tired to push you off but in time she melted into the kissed and put her arms around your neck having a little with your tongues. After a few minutes you finally stop breathing heavily staring at each other with lust in your eyes.

(Vegito): T-That was good. 

(y/n): Yeah your were pretty good hehe.

Vegito punched you playfully.

(Y/n): So will you take up my offer.

(Vegito): Fine but you better make me very strong.

(y/n): Oh don't worry i will.

You take her hand and make your way back to your house.

(Y/n): But first you better satisfy me but i warn you being a saiyan i can be very.....savage.

(Vegito): Oh No..........

(a/n): Done and done for this one but it will have a squeal story with the lovely angels Cuz, Vados and Marcarita being the ones in it aswell as vegito later down the road so i hope you look forward for that.