Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 6

It has been 3 earth days since you were last called to help towa and true enough you were bored but thankfully the girls at the castle stopped you from getting too bored.

Currently you were in your throne room resting abit after 2 days of training caulifla and kale. 

(Selvaria): So my lord do you think caulifla and kale are ready?

(Y/n): Hmmm they have become much stronger than when we fought them on our first mission but even then those time patrollers are strong too so it would be best if i came along with them just in case. 

(Selvaria): That would be best after that those two saiyans that you fought when me and luna fought kale,caulifla and the small brat are quite a force to be reckoned with.

(Y/n): Yeah I could tell they were holding back a large amount.

After you finished the doors to the throne room opened and Igor (yes the name of the gremlin shall now be ignor) walked in.

(Igor): My lord mistress towa is here to see you and she has brought some of her followers.

(Y/n): Alright let them in.

Igor moves out of the way to let towa, A girl with long blue hair and someone covered in a robe.

(Towa): Greetings y/n how have you been?

(Y/n): I have doing well thank you how about you?

(Towa): Same to me as well however enough with the greeting i came her for a reason after all (she turns to the person with the robe and nods)

The person takes off their robe and to your surprise it is the female android you gave to her only she looks a little more.....mature.

(Towa): I had put some

(Towa): I had put some....upgrades on her she still has her limitless stamina but now she has regenerative abilities and a stronger body than her last one.

(Y/n): Very impressive what about the other one?

(Towa): He is helping our army fight off any attackers from the time patrol.

(Y/n): Fair enough but what will this one be doing?

(Towa): Well she will help you of course with your little missions.

(Y/n): Fair enough i will make good use of her.

(Towa): Good on go to him.

The upgraded android slowly walks up to you and as she is right in front of you she gets on one knee.

(Android 18): I am at your command my lord.

You smile and gently put your hand on her cheek making her face you with the look of fear.

(Y/n): It is alright there is no need to fear me well as long as you don't cross me then that would be a problem.

Android 18 smiles and puts her hand over the hand you have on her cheek.

(Android 18): Thank you my lord.

(Y/n): Now then 

You take you hand off android 18 and stand up.

(Y/n): Is there any mission for us towa?

(Towa): Indeed there is and i am sure you will enjoy this one.

(Y/n): Oh really what is it?

(Towa): You must journey to the time when cell made a tournament and fought against son goku and the other z fighters and i want you to cause as much chaos as possible.

(Y/n): Hahahahahah now your talking (turns to selvaria) selvaria while i am gone i want you to show android 18 around the castle just so she can get familiar with it.

(Selvaria): As you wish (she bows)

(Y/n): CAULIFLA! KALE! GET OVER HERE NOW!

In an instant the 2 girls appear in front of you.

(Caulifla): What is it you want my lord?

(Y/n): It is time for us to go on a mission and i want you two to come with me.

(Kale): As you wish.

(Caulifla): Alright.

(Y/n): Okay (looks at towa and putine) lead the way ladies

(Towa): Alright.

The five of you take off to were the time breaker's base is but along the way you look at putine.

(Y/n): Say you with the blue hair.

(Putine): Hm?

(Y/n): May i ask who you are?

(Putine): Oh sorry i didn't introduce myself my name is putine.

(Y/n): Well you already know my name so no point in me saying it.

(Putine): True.

(Y/n): I must say you are quite the looker.

(Putine): O-Oh u-um thank you (she blushes)

After a while you and the girls got to the portal.

(Towa): You ready?

(Y/n): Anytime

(Caulifla): Always!

(Kale): Yes!

(Towa): Then (she activates the portal) in you go and have fun.

(Y/n): Oh i will.

The 3 of you walk through the portal and you teleport onto a large mountain top in a large vast wasteland.

 (Y/n): Hmmmm i wonder were they are.

(Caulifla): Hey is that them (she points at a small looking ring type structure)

(Y/n): I can feel alot of ki coming from there so they must be there.

(Kale): What should we do?

(Y/n): Easy (you power up) kill them all

(Caulifla): Alright~ (she goes ssj1)

(Kale): Right~ (She powers up into her berserker form)

With goku and the others.

(Goku): Wait what is that crazy energy?

(Cell): Impossible they are even higher then my power!

(Gohan): This is not good!

(Piccolo): Wait look over there!

The z fighters and cell all look over to see 3 people flying towards them.

(Yamcha): T-THEY ARE COMING RIGHT TOWARDS US!

(Vegeta): Tsk you coward i will crush them myself!

(Goku): No vegeta......WE HAVE TO GO NOW!

(Y/n): TIME FOR THE SLAUGHTER TO BEGIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(a/n): I decided to do a chapter on this book instead of my rwby story since it really has not gotten much attention so i just jumped onto this one instead but i will come back to the rwby one in time and i will do a Halloween special one shot here so i hope you look forward for that and i hoped you like this chapter.