Male Dragon Faunus Reader X Sienna Khan

You were a tall faunus that had dragon-like features such as a tail, wings, teeth, claws and the ability to breath fire and fly. You live in a large cave in a grimm heavy hot spot but you like being there due to having lots of fights with the grimm however due to being a very rare faunus alot of hunters have tired to hunt and kill you but they failed easily with you devouring them or burning them.

On a nice sunny day you decided to just sit and relax just outside your cave in hopes to get a nice rest but of course things don't always go as you would want them to go as not far away a large of white fang was circling your cave.

(Y/n):.........I know your there come out.

Suddenly a man with a mask over his face and holding a katana comes out.

(Y/n): Who are you?

(Adam): My name is adam and i take it your y/n the dragon faunus.

(Y/n): Indeed i am now cut to the chase what do you want.

(Adam): I would ask for you to help us against the humans.

(Y/n): Why the hell should i do that?

(Adam): What do you mean why should you! do you not care about about your own race!?

(Y/n): I don't care what happens to other faunus if they are defeated by the humans then they are weak and deserve to die.

(Adam): Damn you! (he takes out his katana) 

(Y/n): Hahahahaha oh this will be fun.

(????): HOLD IT!

(Y/n and adam) !?

The two of you look to see a tiger faunus coming out of the bushes.

(Adam): Sienna i had this!

(Sienna): No you didn't if you would of attacked him you would be died.

(Adam): What!?

(Y/n): She is telling the truth if someone like me were you to hit you head on well you can imagine what would happen.

(Adam): Tch (puts his sword back)

(Y/n): And who are you?

(Sienna): My name is sienna khan and i am the leader of the white fang.

(Y/n): So you are the one that took ghira's place.

(Sienna): You knew him?

(Y/n): Why yes ghira and his wife kali are good friends of mine.

(Sienna): I see if i may ask will you ever help us?

(Y/n): That depends on what you do i will only help the innocent when they are in need of help but from what i see from you (looks at adam) is just a bunch of children causing chaos and doing more harm than good.

(Adam): You are getting too cocky for your age old man.

(Y/n): Look who talking you are noting more but a whiny boy probably wanting everything to go his way and when things don't go your way you take it out on others and claim it is for all faunus when in reality you are just doing it for yourself!

(Adam): RAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Adam takes out his sword and charges right at you.

(Sienna): ADAM WAIT!

Adam jumps into the air and begins to dive right at you.

(Y/n): Just as i thought you are just a hod headed brat.