Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 13

(Baby): W-What is this power!?

(Y/n): (smirks) Ready to die?

You suddenly vanish and quickly appear in front of baby.

(Baby): What!

You punch baby right in the stomach with your fist digging deep into him which causes him to vomit.

(Y/n): So fragile.

You pull your fist out of baby's stomach which makes the tuffle scream in pain a bit.

(Baby): D-Damn you!

Baby holds his stomach in pain as you look at him with a evil grin on your face and a second later you speed towards baby and land a strong punch to the middle of his face which completely destroys his face.

(Baby): GAAA!

Blood starts to pour out of what's left of baby's nose.

(Y/n): Try not to fall apart on me just yet.

You wrap your tail around baby's neck and you start to brutally punch baby over and over again.

(Y/n): (Smirks) I wonder how many of my punch your body can take? let's find out.

You start to punch even harder this time as baby screams in pain with each punch you land on him.

(Y/n): RAAAAAHHHH!

You land a strong right handed punch to baby's chest which crushes his ribs.

(Baby): AGK! 

A large amount of blood shouts out of baby's mouth as you pull your fist out of baby's chest.

(Y/n): Hm it would seem you can't take anymore punishment.......oh well.

You put your hand on baby's chest and you put a small orb into baby's body.

(Y/n): There a little gift for you for being a good sport and a nice punching bag.

You look down to see a bunch of people looking up at you and baby.

(Y/n): I take it they are your people? Well you can join them.

You throw baby down to his people but as he slowly falls down you remember something.

(Y/n): Oh yeah the dark dragon ball!

You fly down to baby and while he is still falling you punch into his chest and rip out of the dark dragon ball.

(Baby): GAAAAAAAAA!

(Y/n): (Smirks) Ta Ta!

You give baby a little wave and fly back up into the sky.

(Y/n): Now to get back to towa and mira.

You take a deep breath and power down back into your base state and fly over to where towa and mira are.

Meanwhile baby lands a little hard where most of his people are.

(Tuffle): Lord baby are you alright!?

(Baby):........r.......un........

(Tuffle): What did you say my lord?

(Baby):........run.........

(Tuffle): What?

Meanwhile back with you.

(Y/n): Hello there my dark mistress.

(Towa): Y/n! did you get the dark dragon ball?

(Y/n): Indeed I did.

You hold out the dark dragon ball to towa.