Female Elves X Male Human Reader

(????): SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

A young blond elf was running for her life through a large forest from 2 bandits.

(Bandit 1): Get back here you elf bitch!

(Bandit 2): Yeah we only want to sell you for money ahahahahahah!

(Blond Elf): LEAVE ME ALONE!

The blond elf runs fight out of the forest and see a house in the middle of a clearing.

(Blond Elf's Mind): A house!

At full speed she runs over to the house, runs up to the door and knocks on it as hard as she can while the 2 bandits get closer and closer to you.

(Blond Elf): I NEED HELP PLEASE!

(Bandit 1): You stupid bitch who the hell is going to help an elf?

(Bandit 2): Yeah now be a good girl and come with us.

The blond elf backs away from the house and the bandits however the 2 bandits creepily walk over to her with the second bandit slowly reaching his arm out to her.

(Bandit 2): You know what I may just have some fun with you while I can-

Before the bandit could finish the door to the house suddenly bursts open and two arrows come flying out of the house and hit both bandits on one of their legs.

(Bandits 1): OW! WHAT THE FUCK!

(Bandit 2): WHO DID THAT!

A figure comes out of the door and the figure is a young man with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

(Bandit 2): Who the fuck are you!

The second bandit takes the arrow out of his leg and takes out his sword.

(Y/n): The names y/n and am wondering what the hell you are about to do to that girl.

You look at the two bandits with a serious look in your eyes but the two bandits smile.

(Bandit 2): We are going to sale this hottie to the highest bidder and make money off of her that's what we will do!

(Y/n):......You two are scum.....

(Bandit 1): Oh shut up you little brat now if you don't mind we are going to take this girl.

The two bandits apporsch the blond elf however you get in front of the blond elf.

(Blond Elf): !

(Bandit 2): Get out of the way you little shit!

(Y/n): Serena!

Suddenly another figure walks out of the house revealing the person to another elf with a bow and arrow.

(Blond Elf): An elf!

(Bandit 1): What is an elf doing with a human!?

(Serena): What should I do with them?