Nitro Squad X Male Human Reader

You are y/n a professional racer who takes part in nitro kart races and you love every second of it and after each race you just love to relax at the beaches of crash cove. However there are times when you peace and quiet is interrupted by a few bandicoots....

(Coco): Crash! where are you?

(Y/n): Hm?

You look over to see crash's sister coco banditcoot with crunch however you quickly realize that there is one missing. You look around until you spot the crazed bandicoot crash hiding behind one of the rocks on the beach and to be a good sport you decided to give coco a hand.

(Y/n): Hey coco!

(Coco): Huh?

You point towards the rock that is near coco and crunch and give them a little wink.

(Coco): (whisper shouts) Thank you!

You give a little thumbs as both coco and crunch sneak over to the rock and as they look over it they see crash so as they both look at each other they smirk and.....

(Coco and crunch): FOUND YOU!

Within a second crash jumps into the air screaming and flops to the ground as crunch grabs him and holds him.

(Crunch): Alright little buddy we better get to the next race before it starts.

(Coco): Yeah, because of you big brother we could be late so let's get moving!

You on as the three bandicoots take off like bullets leaving you alone on the beach.

(Y/n): Ah, finally some peace and quiet-

Before you could finish a beach ball hits you right on the head and stops any sort of peace you wanted.

(Y/n): Now what?

You see the beach ball land next to you on the sand and then you hear a very similar voice.

(Tawna): Hi there handsome~

You frown abit as you look back to see tawna and the trophy girls standing there wearing bikinis.

(Y/n): Sup girls.

(Trophy girls): Hi!

(Tawna): For some one who almost was second in the last race you look quite relaxed.

(Y/n): Well after a victory like that it would best to relax.

(Flashback)

You were in second place with tawna in first and crash in third on the last lap with the last turn coming up with tawna making a hard turn and boast her way to the finish line but you meanwhile have a nitro boast ready to go and just as you do the same sharp turn that tawna did as soon as you straighten yourself up you activate the boast and fly forward at great speed.

(Tawna): What!?

You get closer and closer to tawna as she is about to reach the finish line but as she is so close to becoming first place, your kart speeds past her and crosses the finish line with your kart only inches ahead of hers.

(Y/n): YESSSSS!!!!!!

Tawna looks at you in shock as you cheer your heart out with a huge smile on your face.

(Flashback over)

(Tawna): You got very lucky and only beat me by inches.

(Y/n): Still I won in a very awesome way.

You lay back with a big smile on your face as tawna at first stands there until she quickly gets an idea and starts to walk over to you and as she lens over the seat that you are on she rests her large chest on your head.