Universe 6 Male Saiyan X Kefla Part 2

(Goku): That energy is it off the scale!

(Vegeta): This is not good!

(Frieza): What are yo-

Before he could even finish you punch him right across the face breaking his jaw and sending him flying all the way to the other side of the arena and ringing him out.

(Dark Y/n): One down 

(Belmod): It can't be.....that's pandora's power!

(Pride trooper): Who is pandora?

(Belmod): Pandora was an angel that learned demonic magic and had enough power to defeat all the gods of destruction at that time and she could even fight against the angels.

(Pride trooper): What!

(Belmod): Not even jiren is a match for her....

(Toppo): Evil such as yourself shall not win!

Toppo charges at pandora and goes to deliver a powerful punch but she speed towards him appearing in front of him and she hit him with a gentle jab in the stomach.

(Toppo): AGH!

He drops to his knees coughing out blood.

(Dyspo): TOPPO!

(Goku): With just a jab toppo is on his knees!

(Caulifla): Y/n......what are you?

Pandora grab toppo by the head and pulls back her fist.

(Pandora): So long 

Pandora goes to punch toppo's lights out but out of nowhere jiren tires to punch pandora but she dodges it and jumps back

(Jiren):........

(Toppo): Thank you jiren.

(Jiren): Dyspo get toppo out of here.

(Dyspo): Right!

Dyspo takes toppo and runs off to hide.

(Pandora): Ah the mighty jiren has appeared.

(Jiren): I don't know who you are but you can not win against me.

(Pandora): Hahahahahaha oh jiren you really don't know do you? 

Pandora goes so fast that not even jiren sees her move and she punches him right in the stomach.

(Jiren): AAAGH!

(Belmod): J-JIREN!

(Goku): I didn't even see her move!

(Pandora): I am someone that even the angels had a hard time dealing with so don't think a mere mortal like you can beat me.

(Jiren): Tsk HAAAAAAAAAA!

Jiren attack pandora with a massive barrage of punches however she tanks his attacks.

(Pandora): Come on is that all? you manage to best a mortal who unlocked the power of ultra instinct why can't you even land a hit on me?

Pandora grabs both his hands and starts to squeeze on them.

(Jiren): AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

(Pandora): Ah such lovely sounds~

Pandora starts to attack jiren with a barrage of punches causing the powerful warriors to suffer huge injuries.

(Belmod): NO JIREN!

Pandora continues to brutally beat down on jiren however before she could finish him she suddenly stops.