Camilla X Male Knight Reader

On a dark and misty night a large group of bandits were sitting in a camp with their newly caught prisoners with you being one of them. You were tortured along with the others with some of them dying due to their injuries but you stayed strong as they either whipped you or slowly inserted sharp blades into your flesh.

However what they did not realize was that capturing and torturing you was the worst mistake they could of done........

A few hours have passed since you have been tortured with you being the lone survivor you are thrown into a tent by the leader of the bandits to be tortured later however just as the leader was walking away from the tent one of his men come running up to him.

(Bandit): Boss we are under attack!

(Bandit Leader): What! 

Meanwhile in the tent you make a weak smile knowing that finally help has arrived.  

(Bandit Leader): Get everyone ready if it is those nohr bastards then this will be trouble.

(Bandit): Alright boss!

The bandit runs off to tell the other bandits.

(Bandit Leader): Dammit this was not part of the plan!

The bandit leader looks back at the tent you were thrown in and then comes up with an idea.

(Bandit Leader): (smirks) I won't die this day hahahaha.

Meanwhile the other bandits have gotten ready for what's attacking them however just as they look out into the forest waiting for nohrians to come running into the camp a loud roar was heard making the bandits look up only to see a small group of 5 wyvrens diving down at them.

(Bandit): ABOVE! ABOV-

The bandit gets his entire top half chomp down on by one of the wyvrens and as the other bandits look up to the sky as well the other 4 wyverns land right on top of the group crushing alot of them and on top of one of the wyverns was a very pissed of camilla.

(Camilla):........

(Bandit): SHIT IT'S THE NOHRIANS!

(Bandit): GET THEM!

The bandits charge at the wyverns however just before they could get a swing in the wyverns either knock some of the bandits away with their tail or simply chomp down on ones that get close enough.

Camilla jumps off her wyvern and takes out her axe.

(Camilla): Kill them all.....

(Wyvern riders): Yes mam!

The wyverns roar and charge at the bandits and start to wipe them out while camilla walks through the camp looking into the tents however she does not find you or any of the other captured nohrians.

(Camilla): Where are you y/n?

She looks around the camp however she stops when she hears a man's voice.

(Bandit Leader): Come on you annoying little brat!

Camilla turns to see the bandit leader coming out of a tent dragging along a very bloodied and bruised person which she instantly recognizes as you.

(Camilla): Y/n..........

The bandit leader stops when he hears camilla voice and looks at her with fear in his eyes.

(Bandit Leader): C-Camilla hahahahaha it is a pleasure to see you I am just helping this boy her-

(Camilla): How dare you....