Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 9

It has been while since you did your last mission for towa and so far she has noting for you to do so you decided to just relax either by training your new servents to your castle or just simply walking around in your castle.

You decided to go to the top of your castle and just sit down and chill while you wait for towa's next mission for you but while you do this your servant Igor appears walking up to you.

(Y/n): Hm? ah igor what brings you here?

(Igor): Well my lord I am not one to question what you do but I am wondering what are you doing out here my lord?

(Y/n): Ah so that is why you are here well I am just thinking about all the things I have done up until this point.

(Igor): You have come along way from just a crying child my lord hahahaha.

(Y/n): Hey that's not funny (glares)

(Igor): Forgive me my lord it is just hard to believe that little harmless boy turns in a mighty warrior who is allied with the likes of towa and her grandfather.

(Y/n):.....That is true but don't forget it was because of you I even got this far it was due to you caring for me that I got here.

(Igor): You think it was because of some small gremlin who lives alone in a castle that a mighty half saiyan-half demon got were he is today? (puts hand on shoulder) I may of feed you but it was because of yourself you got this strong I did noting and I am proud you got this strong.

You look at him for a second as a smile goes across your face and you stand up and start to walk off but before you go back inside the castle you stop.

(Y/n): Igor.

(Igor): Yes my lord?

(Y/n): Thank you........for everything.

You go back inside the castle.

(Igor): No problem my lord.

Igor turns and stares off into the darkness and hellish environment with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile with you.

(Y/n): That igor he really is something

You continue to walk through the castle looking around at everything until you see no other than towa.

(Y/n): Ah towa what brings you here?

(Towa): Well why else but a mission of course.

(Y/n): (sigh) You know you could pay me a visit every now and then instead of only coming to me when a mission is up.

(Towa): Hmmmm I may considered it.

(Y/n): Deal so what is the mission this time?

(Towa): Well there is a dark dragon ball that has attached itself to a being known as majin buu.

(Y/n): I have heard of him he was quite a lunatic.

(Towa): Yes and he was but now with the dark dragon ball he has become quite a monster in his own right.

(Y/n): Alright anything else I should know of?

(Towa): Not really but there is a saiyan by the name of vegito fighting him well trying to anyway.

(Y/n): Vegito?

(Towa): He is the being made by goku and vegeta using the potara ear ring to fuse.

(Y/n): I see well I am ready when you are.

(Towa): You sure you don't want to bring any of your servents?

(Y/n): Not this time I will do this one alone.