Yoko (OC) X Male Reader

Hi there and welcome to this story on one of my OCs yoko i hope you enjoy it.

On a cold and stormy night you are walking through your home town trying to join your friends at a bar just for a little fun and hopefully you might get the attention of a girl but who knows.

After a good few minutes you finally make it to the bar and went in and be met by your friends Micheal and jason. 

(Micheal): Hey y/n you took your time.

(y/n): Oh shut up.

(Jason): Hahahahaha come on you two don't start fighting already let's go and have fun. 

(you and Micheal): Alright

You and your friends start partying for a good 3 hours but while they start drinking and getting drunk you just drank energy drinks and as the party went on you saw a tall woman with long black hair and red eyes walking through the door and went to sit down at a table.

(y/n): She looks go amazing 

Just as you say that the woman's eyes instantly look at you and she gives off a cute smile making you blush and look away. 

A few more hours have passed and you decided that you should leave since you had to wake up for work to which your friends didn't mind and you took your leave but as you as walked out you were met by none other than the woman with black hair and red eyes.

(????): Hi there

(Y/n): H-Hi

(????): You know it is not nice to stare at people.

(Y/n): S-Sorry! i just couldn't stop myself.

(????): Oh really and why is that?

(Y/n): Because you look amazing.

(????): Awwww thank you (she blushes abit)

(Y/n): I'm Sorry for staring miss

(????): It's alright by the way whats your name?

(Y/n): Y/n miss

(????): Cute name and allow me to introduce myself (she bows) my name is Yoko.

(Y/n): It is a pleasure to meet you yoko.

(Yoko): Likewise

(Y/n): I would like to get to know you more but i have to wake up for work tomorrow so see you later (You walk off only to have a hand grab your arm) hm?

(Yoko): Why not sleep at mines.

(Y/n): W-What!? but i just met you.

(Yoko): Hey you were the one who kept staring at me either you sleep at mines or i tell your friends about this.

(Y/n): But.........(Sigh) Fine.

(Yoko): Good boy (she holds onto you and runs off with you back to her house) 

After about 10 minutes you and yoko make it to her house.

(Yoko): Here it is! (she opens the door and drags you in)

(Y/n): My arm.......

(Yoko slaps your back): Oh don't be a baby.

(Y/n): Ow.... (you rub your back)

(Yoko): There is a room with a blue door next to mine you can sleep in that room.

(Y/n): Okay thank you. (you head upstairs)

(Yoko): Good night (she goes to the living and sits on the sofa)

An hour has past and you are passed out on the bed upstairs but as you are sleeping yoko slowly opens your door to peek in.