Chapter 1 - Eunoia♡⁠

She woke from a deep sleep to the sound of an alarm. Half-conscious, she wriggled her arm free and slapped at her bedside table, searching for the clock as its relentless brrrrrrring burrowed into her brain.

The morning sunlight began to trickle in through the openings in the curtains. Her legs were overheating in the places where the sunlight fell directly on them. She tried to curl up to move them out of the light with a slight whimper that escaped her mouth.

" Honey it's time to wake up " it was her mother calling her while standing outside her room.

" I am up eomma " saying that she wiggled her legs and sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes.

Min Y/n was 24 years old and was studying medical science in the university of Seoul. She is the only daughter and the youngest child of the second most wealthiest family in South Korea. She had two elder brothers who treated her like a princess.

Her father Min Jungwon, was one of the most successful businessmen in the country so he was rarely at home. He was always busy with his business or else he was out of his house spending time with his friends at the VIP club in Seoul . He provided everything that his children needed except the most important thing, which is father's love.

Y/n s mother Min Jungmi was a beautiful and a kind woman. She was a housewife and she loved her children very much. She always took care of them with her everything. She was ready to do anything for children but she never did anything Against her husband's word. She always did whatever he wanted.

Y/n was a beautiful girl who was able to catch the attention of anyone who looks at her . She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. She had a set of dazzling, angel-white teeth and she had a flowing, moon shadow-black hair.

Y/n was a very famous figure in her university.She was the most beautiful person and also the kindest person in SNU.

No matter how much her father had money, y/n was a down-to-earth person. She did not hesitate to help anyone. Therefore, she had almost no enemies. There were people who disliked y/n's father, but they liked yn very much for her personality. Everyone appreciated her and loved her.

Y/n got down from the bed and cleaned the bed and arranged it well. Then she wore the slippers and walked into the bathroom with a towel to do her morning routine. She took her time in it and didn't forget to take a warm bath before coming out of the bathroom.

Y/n had her clinical sessions today so she didn't have to go to the university. She had to go directly to the hospital so started to get ready for it.
She walked into her walkthrough wardrobe selecting a dress to wear.

Y/n selected a plain white shirt and black pants.
She got dressed and blow dried her hair before applying make up on. Y/n applied her usual foundation and lip gloss and looked at herself from the mirror

 Y/n applied her usual foundation and lip gloss and looked at herself from the mirror