Chapter 50 - Drapetomania ♡

It was a very gloomy day and Taehyung was at the company with Namjoon discussing an upcoming drama shoot which was scheduled for the following week. Suddenly his phone vibrated and it was a message from an unknown number. Taehyung clicked on the notification and he was shocked to see what was in that message.

"You are so proud of your wife aren't you? Have you imagined your wife cheating on you Kim Taehyung? If it's a no, Well then you have to start thinking about it because she IS cheating on you "

That's what the message said and first of all the man didn't know how to feel after reading it but after a minute or two Taehyung didn't care about it at all since he trusted y/n so much. He knew that y/n wouldn't do anything like that to him so he deleted the message and focused on his work.

It was not the first time taehyung was getting messages like this. He has been getting these kinda messages since a week now and he has always ignored them thinking this must be from someone who wants to see his relationship shattering apart. But seeing messages like this over and over again has made him worry a teeny tiny bit even though he knows that it's utterly absurd to happen something like this.

Namjoon was watching the younger and he was quick to notice the sudden change in Taehyung's facial expressions and he saw how it returned to normal after some time. He wanted to ask whether something was bothering the younger but he didn't say anything because he didn't want to annoy him or to poke into his private life.

"Hyung"

Taehyung spoke up and the elder looked at him with a concerning look.

"Hyung I keep getting a few messages from an unknown number and it's quite disturbing. Can you please send that number to the security and get it checked and tracked please?" Taehyung asked namjoon and the elder nodded in response.

"Of course taehyungie. Send me that number. I will get it tracked as soon as I can and whatever it is, don't worry we are here to protect you in any situation. We will tighten your security and we'll make sure that you are protected at all costs" namjoon said trying to assure the young model but Taehyung shook his head with a worried face.

"No hyung. It's nothing like that. It's not related to my safety. It's just..ugh.. never mind hyung. Please get that tracked. I wanna see who is playing with my mind like this " he said and concentrated back on what he was reading . Even though he wanted to, namjoon didn't try to ask anything more from taehyung but the elder added a mental note to check this thoroughly to make the younger feel at ease as soon as possible.

_

Y/n was at the hospital, walking back to the resident's room with Soobin after finishing a 4 hour long surgery with their head surgeon. Both of them were so tired and was very much irritated because they had to complete the surgery report within two hours and hand it over to their professor.

"I mean this is fucking annoying and unfair isn't it ? We have been standing in the operation theater for more than 4 hours and now they want us to prepare a damned report within two hours. Arghh I want to go home " Soobin was whining ever since they stepped out of the OR. Y/n was silent because she didn't have any strength left in her even to talk.

"Let's go and grab a coffee shall we?" It was soobin who asked again and y/n nodded at him with a faint smile on her face.

The two best friends walked to the hospital cafe but it was a full house so they decided to go to the cafe which was across the street from the entrance of the hospital. They loved that cafe because of the scenic interior and the delicious food. So they ordered a croissant and an Iced Americano each and went to a table and started to eat.