Chapter 60 - Zen ♡

4 months later

It was a very sunny day and Y/n was driving to the hospital with Jackson for work and to see Taehyung.

4 months passed by and Taehyung was still unconscious due to the accident but unlike the last time, he was getting better every passing day and that was what made Y/n to keep going. During these 4 months, the girl was literally living in the hospital right next to Taehyung but because her mother was nagging, she went to her parent's place twice or thrice a week to rest when Seokjin,yoongi or Hobi offered to stay next to Taehyung until the girl comes back.

Y/n was four months pregnant and their baby was growing very healthily inside her and she was so excited to tell about the baby's growth to her taehyung when he wakes up. Her baby bump was not much visible but literally the whole hospital staff knew that she was bearing a child because soobin was being an over protective best friend all the time.

The girl didn't want Soobin to make it obvious to the others until she was past her first trimester but well, he couldn't do as she said. He offered to cover all y/n s night shifts telling others that she needed good sleep, made her eat at the right times saying that she needed to eat for two, made her drink a lot of water and reminded her of her medical appointments even when other people were around so yeah, everyone knew within a week or two.

Y/n asked Jackson to stop near a flower shop and purchased a bouquet of beautiful flowers because she remembered that she had to change the flowers in taehyung's room. After a 20 minute drive, y/n reached the hospital and she got down from the car telling jackson that she won't be coming home so that he doesn't have to come to pick her up.
With the flowers in her hand, y/n went into the hospital, recorded her attendance by keeping her fingerprint and went straight to Taehyung's room to see her husband.

Taehyung as always looked as beautiful as ever and the younger couldn't help but suppress a sob seeing how her man was lying unconscious on the bed.
"My Taehyungie is gonna wake up soon" she mumbled to herself as she walked to the flowers vase and got the wilted flowers out and replaced them with the fresh ones.

She walked to the stool near the bed and sat on it while holding Taehyung's hand.
"I miss you baby, wake up soon and we can go eat ice cream outside. I am craving for that and i haven't told anyone about my pregnancy cravings yet because I wanna go try them out with you" y/n said looking at the male's face.

"EXCUSE ME? You should let us know what you are craving for Kim Y/n"

Y/n was caught off guard hearing Seokjin's voice and she turned around to see the elder walking out of the bathroom with freshly changed clothes. Seeing him only made y/n remember that it was seokjin who spent the last night at the hospital looking after Taehyung and that he hasn't left yet for work.

"Oh oppa, i totally forgot that you are still here" y/n said sheepishly looking at the elder.

"I am offended. How can you forget my handsome face huh little one?" Seokjin asked with a fake frown. "And let me take you for ice cream tonight hmm? The little pea growing inside you is the one who is asking for ice cream so we should provide with it" he added making y/n giggle.

"dont worry about me oppa. I am fine. I will eat ice cream here. Please dont miss your work because of me" the younger said smiling at seokjin who raised an eyebrow at her and he was literally glaring at the girl. "Okay okay let us go in the evening then" y/n said with a warm smile and hearing her reply, seokjin was very happy that he smiled fondly at the younger.

"Oh these are the withered flowers nah? I will throw them out when i am leaving" saying that seokjin took the wilted flowers to one hand and went to y/n. "I will come here to pick you up at 6. Be ready by then alright?" He added, ruffled y/n hair lovingly and left the room leaving the girl with taehyung.