Chapter 42 - Beaut♡

"Good morning sunshine"

Taehyung kissed y/n s hair lovingly as he tried to wake his wife up. Y/n was fast asleep, resting her head on Taehyung's bare chest.

Last night, after making love for the first time, they bathed together saying that they were saving water by doing it like this. Y/n couldn't walk because she was sore from the penetration ( mostly because taehyung was massive *wink* ) so taehyung gladly offered to carry her in his arms.

Once they dried each other with towels, without even taking time to put on clothing, y/n fell asleep because she was very tired. Taehyung watched her falling asleep with eyes full of love for the girl, and he made her lay on the bed and covered her from the comforter. Then he himself without getting dressed got on to the bed and got under the comforter with his girl and slept even without taking their dinner.

"Baby? It's time to wake up my love" taehyung told again and gently shook the girl from her shoulder and that made her open her eyes eventually and look at the male.

"Morning baby" the younger greeted taehyung with a smile and tried to turn around to face taehyung.

"Auch" she suddenly squeaked in pain because her lower body was hurting like a bitch.

"Does it hurt that bad my love. I am so sorry" taehyung said looking at y/n with eyes full of concern.

"No baby. It's not your fault at all. You made me feel amazing last night. I guess I wanna do that more often with you now" saying that y/n winked at taehyung and both burst into laughter.

"We will certainly do that more often baby" taehyung also replied with a wink after stopping himself from laughing anymore. He opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by the vibration of his phone.

" Oh it must be namjoon hyung " saying that taehyung took the phone from the nightstand and answered it.

"Morning Taehyungie. Your shoot is at 9 30 and it's 8 am now. Will you and your wife be coming downstairs for the breakfast?" Namjoon asked and taehyung started to speak.

"Good morning hyung. Can you please ask the staff to send the breakfast to our room ? " Taehyung said and he heard namjoon chuckle from the other end.

"I guess you have made it hard for Mrs. Kim to walk. Well well, I will send your breakfast to your room" he said and disconnected the call before taehyung spoke up.

"Ughh this hyungie loves to make fun of me " taehyung said and y/n replied to him with a smile. " Well namjoon oppa isn't wrong baby. You look cute when you are annoyed at something" she said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

" I won't object because you said that " taehyung said sheepishly and kissed the girl on her forehead.

" I ll go brush my teeth and come alright?" Taehyung said and after y/n nodded her head in agreement, a totally naked taehyung got down from the bed and walked into the bathroom to complete his morning routine.

Y/n laughed seeing him walk into the bathroom without any clothing on and then she sat on the bed wrapping the comforter around herself. After sitting there for a while, y/n got down from the bed and wrapped a towel around her and made the bed.

"You should see this baby"

Hearing Taehyung's voice, y/n turned around to look at him and her eyes widened seeing what he was pointing at.

"OH MY GOD!! DID I DO THAT?"

Y/n asked with eyes which were widened to the size of saucers. Because on Taehyung's neck, there was a huge purplish hickey and it was VERY VISIBLE even if he was wearing a collared shirt.