Chapter 27 - Uitwaaien♡

A month passed and it had been three months since Taehyung and y/n got married. The couple had fun and got to know one another better over their time spent together and both of them got closer to each other more. But still, they were sleeping in their separate rooms even though both of them wanted to wake up next to each other every day. Taehyung desperately wanted to stay closer and cuddle with his girl when sleeping but he was waiting for the right time to ask about it from her. Not only him, but y/n also wanted to sleep next to the male but she was waiting until he inquired her regarding the said matter.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed leaning on to the headboard while going through a drama script from his laptop. It was past midnight but he didn't want to sleep without finishing what he started to do. Y/n went to sleep in her room when both of them came upstairs after having dinner together and she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow because she had had a tiring day work.

"Ugh this is so frustrating" taehyung whispered to himself while brushing his fingers through his silky hair. He checked his phone hearing a message notification pop on his screen.

"Make sure to study the script for tomorrow Taehyungie" the message read and it was from non other than his namjoon hyung. The model frowned after reading the message.

"I already am doing it hyung." Taehyung replied to the elder and kept his phone on the nightstand. Letting out another big breath, taehyung focused on the script trying to remember his lines for tomorrow.

_

She was walking in a dimly lit corridor holding hands with Taehyung. The male had a small glowing light in his hand which lit the way for both of them.

There were arts on walls and y/n was walking trying to look at the art pieces which were hung on either side of them. Noticing y/n s curiosity about what was on the walls, taehyung brought the light which was on his hand towards the walls so that she would be able to see clearly.

"Thank you Tae baby" the girl said and pecked Taehyung's cheek and looked at the art widening her eyes. The art pieces must have been at least a century old because most of them were covered in dust.

Y/n tried to clean the dust with her free hand but she sneezed loudly after inhaling dust which she tried to wipe away. Her sneezing sound echoed through the abandoned corridor and it made Taehyung laugh out loud.

"You know what baby? You look adorable when you sneeze" he said looking into y/ns eyes with an amused look.

"Stop ittt!!! You are teasing me" the girl said trying to cover her face but ended up sneezing again. "Ugh I hate my dust allergy " y/n mumbled and suddenly taehyung pressed her gently against the wall and pressed his lips on hers.

Y/n melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Taehyung pulling him closer to her. Both of them were immersed in the passionate kiss and suddenly someone pulled taehyung away from y/n and she saw him falling on the floor with a loud thud.

"Taehyungie!!" Y/n screamed seeing her husband on the floor and then she heard someone else's voice next to them.

"If you want your taehyungie to live, come with me and be my wife. You will look amazing under me" the voice said and tears were rolling down y/ns cheeks in fear.

"Never. I belong to Kim Taehyung and I will never be someone else's" y/n mumbled and she saw taehyung trying to stand up from where he was. But he was kicked down by someone back again and it made a cry escape y/n s mouth.

"Leave him alone. Please. Don't hurt him" y/n said sobbing her eyes out. She saw the pained expression on Taehyung's eyes gesturing her a No but all she cared about was the safety of the male.