Chapter 46 - Ikigai ♡

"Oh my god look who's here " y/n heard soobin's voice as soon as she stepped into the resident's room of the hospital.

"Oh hello there Mr. Choi " y/n raised her brow and shrieked in excitement to see her best friend after so long. Well it's not that long but meh, both of them missed their daily bickering sessions so, they felt like they haven't seen each other in a loooong time.

"You look, DIFFERENT" Soobin said with a smirk on his face scanning y/n from head to toe.

"Oh god Binnie. I just went for 2 weeks and during that little time, you already forgot about me? How i looked ?" Y/n asked from her best friend in a very dramatic tone , wiping an imaginary tear that seemed to fall from her eye .

"Jesus woman. I missed hearing your overly dramatic expressions. By the way you should go and talk to professor Min Hyun soon. He must be waiting to see you " Soobin said with a chuckle. " The Professor was really mad during last week because the resident who came to fill in as your temporary replacement screwed up so bad. I guess you won't be able to ask for leaves any time soon " he added and laughed. " You should have seen his face though. It was priceless "

"Ugh that means I'll have to listen to a whole ass lecture today" y/n said with a frown on her face. " I'll better go and meet him soon or else he will assume that I was late for clinicals " the girl laughed and kept her bag on her desk to go to see his professor.

"I ll come soon okay?" Saying that y/n walked towards the door to go see their professor but Soobin rushed to y/n and stopped the girl and whispered something to her ear.

"Oh my fucking god"

As soon as y/n heard what Soobin said, the younger gasped and turned around to looked at him with saucer sided widened eyes and suddenly covered her neck with both of her hands.

" And you chose to tell me this right now!!!! " She stuttered and said to the male who was laughing infront of her. " Well, I just had my fun. You must have had a hottt steamy time with your dearest sexy husband right? " He asked making y/n gasp in disbelief of what she was hearing right now.

"Make sure to cover that up and also i should say this, you my best friend, are limping like a duck " he said smirking at y/n who was reddened like a ripened tomato.

"Ughh!! stop itt!! " she said in embarrassment and grabbed her bag with one hand and covered her neck with the other before walking out of the resident's room to head towards the bathroom.

_

Y/n finally looked at herself from the mirror to make sure that the bright purple hickey on her neck was covered well. She was glad that her concealer was in her handbag because oh god, what would have y/n done if it was not there? Y/n didnt even want to think about it because if it was like that , the only option would be putting on a bandaid on her neck. When she was walking into the hospital earlier, y/n was wondering why others were looking at her and giggling in an unusual way. Now she knows why it happened because taehyung has given her a love bite on her neck which was very visible to others. She sighed and took her phone out to text his man to let him know about what he did but she returned it to her bag just after sending him a simple "I miss you tae".

The girl came out of the bathroom and asked one of the nurses to take her handbag the resident's room and she started walking towards her professor's room with a racing heart.

She hoped the professor to not be in his room but well, he was not in his room indeed but was standing outside the door. He smiled at the younger as soon as he saw her walking towards him . Y/n didn't know what to do so he bowed and greeted him with a forced smile on her face.