Epilogue

It was the day, it was the day that a whole country was looking forward to. To hell with that, it was the day that Taehyung and Y/n was looking forward to. It was their big day, their marriage ceremony which will be held almost one and a half years after their legal marriage.

Following their traditions, y/n and taehyung had to spend the night at their parent's houses before the wedding day. They missed each other so much but both of them were so excited to see each other in the beautiful dresses and to retake their vows in front of their close friends and family.

Y/n woke up early in the morning and got dressed soon to go to the stylist to get dressed and to get her make up and hair done. Yoongi and hobi offered to stay with their sister until she was done getting ready because mrs. Min was busy with checking the venue and the other procedures with the kim family.

"Get in princess. We are going to be there right on time" hobi said opening the back seat door for his sister. "Thank you hobii" saying that with a smile, y/n got into the car and as hobi got into the passenger seat, yoongi drove to the stylists place.

Mrs. Hun, taehyung's personal make up artist and stylist was to style y/n on their big day. So once y/n went to her place, she handed over the wedding gown and the heels that taehyung chose for y/n and waited outside until the girl got changed inside the dressing room.

Y/n absolutely loved the offwhite wedding dress and the heels which suited her perfectly

Y/n absolutely loved the offwhite wedding dress and the heels which suited her perfectly. She twirled in front of the mirror in excitement before calling mrs. Hun to come inside to style her hair and to do the makeup.

"You look so gorgeous Mrs. Kim. Taehyungie is one lucky man" mrs. Hun said as soon as she saw y/n standing in front of her looking like a goddess. "Aww thank you so much unnie. It really means a lot " y/n said thanking the elder sincerely.

"Please take a seat here. I will do your make up and then style your hair." Saying that, the stylist started to do her work, and after sometime, when y/n opened her eyes, she knew why mrs. Hun was called the best stylist and the make up artist in the country because damn, she her makeup looked flawless. "Do you like it?" The stylist asked and the younger nodded at her with a smile because she knew she loved it so much.