Chapter 13 - Meraki♡

Taehyung was lying on the bed as Dr. Song was checking on him. Y/n was watching him while standing in a corner of the room. Taehyung didn't like y/n being there but he kinda felt nice to have someone to watch over him.

" It's literally a miracle Mr. Kim. You are doing so good. Your health is perfect but it's better if you start working out as you did 3 years back. Your body was in one place for a long time so you need regular exercises," Dr. Song told to Taehyung and turned around to face y/n.

"Dr. Y/n your husband is really well. "

It was still weird for Y/N to hear others call Taehyung her husband. She looked at Taehyung, who was staring at the ceiling with no expression on his face.

"Don't give him hard food yet. His digestive system might find it difficult to digest them. So give him liquids and soft food for the time being, and also give him plenty of fruits and sweets," Dr. Song told Y/N, who nodded at her senior in response.

The check-up was over, so Taehyung walked out of the room, followed by Y/N, after thanking Dr. Song. Seokjin was waiting for them outside the room, and he smiled at the couple as soon as he saw them walking out.

"How was it, little one?" Seokjin asked from Y/N, who answered him with a smile on her face.

"Taehyung-ssi is doing very well, oppa. Dr. Song asked him to start working out and to eat soft food for the time being.He will be perfectly fine in no time," y/n said, assuring the elder, who was obviously worried about the health of his younger brother.

"Oh, that's very nice to hear," Seokjin said with a smile, then turned to look at Taehyung. "Kim Taehyung, you better do as the doctor said and listen to Y/N as well. She is a doctor after all," Seokjin said, and he saw Taehyung scoffing in annoyance.

"Can we go now, please?" Taehyung asked, and Seokjin turned to look at y/n.

"I should go back to work, y/n. Can you take Taehyungie home with you? Both of you are going home anyway." The elder asked, and Y/N looked at Taehyung, who glared at Seokjin.

"No it's fine, Hyung. I can ask Mr. Lee to drive me," Taehyung said in a monotonous voice.

Seokjin looked at his brother and started to speak. "Are you mad, Kim Taehyung? Y/N is going home, and you want to call your driver when you can go home with her without any problem? Don't be silly. Go with her," he said, and Taehyung knew it was no use trying to argue with his hyung.
"Fine, fine hyung. I shall go with her," he said, rolling his eyes.

Seokjin smiled, raising his brows, and turned to look at her. "Go get your belongings, little one.We will wait for you in the parking lot." The elder said looking at the girl who nodded and ran to grab her belongings from the staff room.

Once y/n was gone, Seokjin turned to look at taehyung. "I know you are being a dick towards that innocent girl, young man. But trust me when I say, she has absolutely nothing to do with this marriage. At least talk to her and be friends with her. She is a very nice girl. You won't regret it. So think about your behavior once more. Okay? " Seokjin told to Taehyung and patted him on the shoulder.

" Come let's go to the parking lot " Seokjin said and walked to the car park followed by Taehyung.

_

Y/n hurried to the parking lot after grabbing her handbag from the staff room.

She spotted taehyung and Seokjin standing near seokjin's car so she walked there to send the elder away.

" Oh you are here little one. I shall go now then. Look after my taehyungie well" Seokjin said smiling at y/n warmly.

" Behave okay? I will talk to you later Tae " Seokjin told to his brother before getting into his car.